Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 6548 Posts

·
Master baiter
11,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
How is everyone this morning?

They opened up Creative Discovery Museum to 25 and older tonight and are selling drinks. LOL
We're going to it tonight.

CDM is a kids interactive museum that normally closes at 5.
And they are letting grown ups play in it....drunk.... HAHAHAHAHA!!!! idiots.

·
ICUStalking
10,193 Posts
yeah. wasn't really my first choice, but the last time we went to sf, she loved it. this time we'll be going without the family and just us two. so instead of having an itinerary, we might just go by mood.
I got a buddy who moved out there. Always posting pics of his hikes in the mountains surrounding LA. Its fucking gorgeous out there. Perfect weather almost year round. Its just the people that live there that fuck it up.

They opened up Creative Discovery Museum to 25 and older tonight and are selling drinks. LOL

Thats awesome.

·
American HP!!
25,617 Posts
that's ridiculous
yeah, that was pretty sick.

yeah. wasn't really my first choice, but the last time we went to sf, she loved it. this time we'll be going without the family and just us two. so instead of having an itinerary, we might just go by mood.

San Fran is fucking awesome! We really loved it when we went. So much to see & do.

When we went she originally wanted to go to Italy, but I couldn't take 2 weeks at that time. So we settled on San Fran & she was a bit like "Meh, what's there to do there?" I didn't know, but we went........Took a tour to Napa & Sonoma & she loved it, that tour is what got her drinking wine, lol.

lol, that's cool. I like shit like that. I'm still a big kid at heart.

·
Master baiter
11,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Yeah when I heard about them opening it up to only grownups and not worry about stepping on little kids while playing, I was like SIGN ME UP!!! WHERE DO I PAY!!!!

·
Super Moderator
430,556 Posts
kien would watch disney on ice......with an all male cast

·
Doesn't Give A F*ck
20,301 Posts
take a two hour shit, and you're spending your loans on a damn toilet.

·
American HP!!
25,617 Posts
Think I may start racking up licenses......Activate my GC, get a home inspectors license & a real estate broker license too.....

Really getting fed up with the VP's micro managing shit. Treats everyone & everything as if either 1) you don't know what you're doing & you're going to fuck everything up, or 2) you got some kind of scam going that you're going to screw the company.

On the big project that I just finished, the one I was on for the last 7 years, I didn't really deal with him or the company. Although I was an employee of the company, I was part of a separate entity, the "Joint Venture".......but now that I'm back as a real member of the company, this guy is a jack ass.

·
Master baiter
11,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Think I may start racking up licenses......Activate my GC, get a home inspectors license & a real estate broker license too.....

Really getting fed up with the VP's micro managing shit. Treats everyone & everything as if either 1) you don't know what you're doing & you're going to fuck everything up, or 2) you got some kind of scam going that you're going to screw the company.

On the big project that I just finished, the one I was on for the last 7 years, I didn't really deal with him or the company. Although I was an employee of the company, I was part of a separate entity, the "Joint Venture".......but now that I'm back as a real member of the company, this guy is a jack ass.
Oh lawd. Usually people like that don't last long.

They think they know everything and piss everyone off.

Fuck his wife. That'll teach him.

21 - 40 of 6548 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.