Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
6041 - 6060 of 6548 Posts

·
Super Moderator
430,543 Posts
so did not get to do any camping or hiking or any of that because of everything yesterday, today it is windy and raining outside also kind of cold to do anything. lauren is still asleep and will likely get up around 1. we're probably going to put the rest of the stuff away and just going to stay indoors, i don't feel like going out much now

·
Master baiter
11,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,042
so yesterday (Saturday) we started the day really early and i was super tired from working back to back 12 hours shift at the office. got home Friday around 3pm and took dad out real quick to get a few things at the store and ate some dinner, went to Lauren to give her a few things i got for free from work and totally passed out around 8pm.

Free Things from Work

some company stopped by last week and gave us crates of cereals. guess it was some kinda advertisement to show off their products or something. anyway we got these happy inside cereal and my boss said everyone can take as many as we like, whatever's left we'll keep at in the break rooms for employees and we'll throw any out if they sit too long. i took 5 for myself and family, 3 for Lauren, 3 for a friend, 2 for my sister's husband so he can give to his family, and 1 for my aunt. lol sounds a lot i know, but we got a ton so really there was a lot left and other people grabbed a bunch too.

anyway back to my weekend. passed out around 8pm and woke up 11am, Lauren wants to run a few errands and do gocery shopping and my mom wants to do the same so took them both out. while lauren was getting ready and everything, i went back home to pick up my mom and took her back to Lauren's area. grabbed lunch and coffee around noon at a bakery, then started with Walmart to get a few items, then Wegmans for seafoods, Costco for coffee and water, Bed Bath and Beyond for a few kitchen/bedroom items, Toyota dealership to schedule something for Laurens car, asian center so my mom can get a few oriental goods and other foods, Marshall/Ross to look at Spring/Summer clothes, etc. basically we hit 9 or so places in different areas and some places were an hour or so away from another, so tons of driving around. of course around dinner time we stopped by a vietnamese restuarant for foods (my mom doesn't like any other types so that was it lol). on the way back home (my house) we stopped by one or two more, then i dropped off my mom and i went over Lauren to help unpack all her stuff and stayed. overall long ass day of going all over the place and shopping. almost 12 hours of being out and it was amazing weather as well, nice and sunny with a bit of wind.

my mom doesn't speak a lot of english so it was weird for them both to walk and shop together which was funny and just how i like it to be lol. every once a while my mom would pick up an item and show it to lauren, because she can't say much or know how, she'll just go "good? you like? here here etc" lauren doesn't want to say no or thought my mom wants to get it so she'll just put everything in the cart, i would have to explain and put like half the shit back they grabbed lol (my mom would ask why won't i let Lauren buy them or that we're putting it back after she said okay and placed them in the cart...). if i walk ahead or go look for something i need, lauren would walk with my mom to keep an eye on her or whatever, but she can't say much or make sure my mom doesn't get lost in the store (because she is such a small woman lol).

at dinner we got a few dishes (fried rice, shaky beef, roast duck, chicken curry, crispy pork) these things you can eat with rice of course. anyway lauren is not a big eater or would eat a large meal or everything all at once, she'll eat a bit of everything and take the rest to go and finish them later or the next day. my mom would eat a good amount but have left overs on the plate so what's left she'll give it to someone else to finish. i had to finish a lot of foods and lauren also had to eat a lot more than what she's used to when we go places haha. anyway after everything was done and over with, lauren completely passed out when she got home, absolutely tired as fuck because we were out the whole time. my mom was totally fine and was still up around midnight lol, she was even cleaning and everything around the house after she got back. lauren didn't even put everything away from our shopping because she was so exhausted haha
Where are photos of your "friend" Lauren?
You been talking about her and we need a face with a name.

·
Master baiter
11,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,043
Took the Jeep 4Wheeling Saturday to a huge off-road park. Had a good time, but it was a very long day. Whew!

Everything blooming has my sinuses in a fit.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

·
DDS
7,174 Posts
I installed 14 door knobs at the office Friday along with some other small stuff. Had bro in law and wife's sister come and stay sat night. Weather kinda sucked sat and sunday but was really nice friday.

·
Super Moderator
430,543 Posts
Where are photos of your "friend" Lauren?
You been talking about her and we need a face with a name.
haha so far only kien has seen her, for some reason he's the only number I have from all of you guys

just pm me yours, I'll get ya a pic or two maybe even a video :shady:

·
Super Moderator
430,543 Posts
Do you send him photos of food? LMAO I would if I had his number. HAHA!
hahahaha that's actually mostly what i text him. stuff i make at home or what i order when i go out to eat, he get pics all the time lol

·
Super Moderator
430,543 Posts
anyway end up not going anywhere yesterday. it was cold and even rained for a while so we stayed inside and cooked, also watched a few movies. ralph breaks the internet doesn't make any sense btw, i was confused the whole time. big hero 6 was a bit better, but i still had questions at the end of it...

anyway made some burgers and fries. topped it with fried onions, sauteed mushrooms, scrambled eggs, bacons, lettuces, pepper jack cheese, tomatoes, string carrots, steak sauce. it was huge but super amazing.

lauren added avocado to hers and did not add the scrambled eggs, said it was weird lol

6041 - 6060 of 6548 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.