Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
6081 - 6100 of 6548 Posts

·
147,294 Posts
Few different types of body armor issued yesterday
Then got our fucking asses kicked in this heat today. It’s been cold as shit for a while now, then the one day we get a new PT guy, doing all sorts of shit followed by a timed run

Time for a booze

·
Super Moderator
430,553 Posts
Rain this morning.
Suppose to rain tomorrow too.
Blah.

off-roading yesterday for a bit then lasagne for dinner at my dads.
yesterday took the parents out to get their blood test, so left the house pretty early. then took them out to lunch for some vietnamese foods, got beef and chicken fried rice for my dad and my mom ordered a veggie noodle dish. mom only eats at a few places and don't like other stuff, so not a lot of restaurants to go with when we eat out. i got the quail and rice with veggies.

anyway after, we went to a few markets; walmarts, costco, asian stores. saw one of my coworker while putting stuff away in the car, a girl that works the front desk at my office and my mom said she is very pretty and i should ask her out lol.

so my sister asked us to pick up some cup noodles for her to take with her for lunch, but there were only a few left at walmart and the rest are in bags (same thing, just not in a cup form). sister said she won't eat it because it takes too much work to take it out of the bag, put it in a bowl, add hot water, etc and eat it versus everything being in a cup...so my mom is going to return them. overall fuck that shit i'm going to take them to my work and leave it there so i can eat them, because sister is fucking retarded and a piece of shit

anyway real exciting news is i got a new tv for my room. picked up a 40in led from costco for a great price. of course it comes with all the netflix and whatever to watch shows on, but i mostly got it so i can use it with my computer and i can give my old tv to my dad. also bought rotors and pads for the mazda, dealer said i need to change out the rear and they gave me a ridiculous quote on parts.

in the evening met up with a buddy and gave the last few bags of the cereal i got from work, also custom pizza for dinner. nothing wild haha

·
Super Moderator
430,553 Posts
currently in dc with lauren. she was busy with a friend yesterday so we didn't do anything, but she wants to hang all day and see the cherry blossom, walk around, and do some museum tours. also got a hotel to stay at and they have massage services haha

packed some sandwiches and juice to sit outside and eat by the monument, we're going to grab lunch at a seafood place, and we have dinner reservation at a steak house. basically the whole day in dc and we'll stay till tmrw morning.

i'll update more after this week

·
147,294 Posts
Same, had a good day yesterday with a classmate then rain like a mofo last night

Looks nice af today but have to hit the books ipad after lunch for tomorrow’s exam

·
Master baiter
11,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,087
yesterday took the parents out to get their blood test, so left the house pretty early. then took them out to lunch for some vietnamese foods, got beef and chicken fried rice for my dad and my mom ordered a veggie noodle dish. mom only eats at a few places and don't like other stuff, so not a lot of restaurants to go with when we eat out. i got the quail and rice with veggies.

anyway after, we went to a few markets; walmarts, costco, asian stores. saw one of my coworker while putting stuff away in the car, a girl that works the front desk at my office and my mom said she is very pretty and i should ask her out lol.

so my sister asked us to pick up some cup noodles for her to take with her for lunch, but there were only a few left at walmart and the rest are in bags (same thing, just not in a cup form). sister said she won't eat it because it takes too much work to take it out of the bag, put it in a bowl, add hot water, etc and eat it versus everything being in a cup...so my mom is going to return them. overall fuck that shit i'm going to take them to my work and leave it there so i can eat them, because sister is fucking retarded and a piece of shit

anyway real exciting news is i got a new tv for my room. picked up a 40in led from costco for a great price. of course it comes with all the netflix and whatever to watch shows on, but i mostly got it so i can use it with my computer and i can give my old tv to my dad. also bought rotors and pads for the mazda, dealer said i need to change out the rear and they gave me a ridiculous quote on parts.

in the evening met up with a buddy and gave the last few bags of the cereal i got from work, also custom pizza for dinner. nothing wild haha
Your sister is LAZY AS FUK. You are correct. lol

New TV FTW!!

·
Master baiter
11,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,088
currently in dc with lauren. she was busy with a friend yesterday so we didn't do anything, but she wants to hang all day and see the cherry blossom, walk around, and do some museum tours. also got a hotel to stay at and they have massage services haha

packed some sandwiches and juice to sit outside and eat by the monument, we're going to grab lunch at a seafood place, and we have dinner reservation at a steak house. basically the whole day in dc and we'll stay till tmrw morning.

i'll update more after this week
Did you get any pics of cherry blossoms?
Guess I could google it, but whatever. I hear they are all over the place there.

·
ICUStalking
10,193 Posts
I had an old man weekend.

Had an eye Dr. appointment Saturday, first time in over 10 years even though Im supposed to go yearly. Annnnnnnd there are glasses coming.

And raked, mulched, and added decorative bricks to the small area in front of our condo yesterday.

Much fun! Exciting! Yayyyyy. Fuck Im old.

·
DDS
7,180 Posts

Had an eye Dr. appointment Saturday, first time in over 10 years even though Im supposed to go yearly. Annnnnnnd there are glasses coming.

And raked, mulched, and added decorative bricks to the small area in front of our condo yesterday.

We did mulch too this weekend. Good day to do it. I have an eye appt this friday and I think glasses are coming too. I'm 33

·
Master baiter
11,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,094

So wait a minute... I thought you said since you got a condo, you wouldn't have to do yard work?

Everyone's eyes go bad... welcome to oldness. You can practice being a dirty old man like I do. HA!

I did my part and planted a tree yesterday. Blue atlas cedar. love those things.
I want to plant trees, but I never remember to. LOL

·
ICUStalking
10,193 Posts
So wait a minute... I thought you said since you got a condo, you wouldn't have to do yard work?

Everyone's eyes go bad... welcome to oldness. You can practice being a dirty old man like I do. HA!

I want to plant trees, but I never remember to. LOL
Every unit has a small spot out front. Some of them have bushes growing that the landscapers take care of. Some, like mine were just empty. It was just dirt and grass. Im not required to do anything with it. But we wanted to make it look less shitty and plain. Wifey put up one of those garden flags, American flag one. And I want to get a sniper garden gnome.

As far as the eyes go, my right eye has been weaker since birth. Ive compensated my whole life as the left eye has always been fine. Still is mostly. Theres just the slightest correction theyre giving me. Poly carbonate lenses with anti glare coating cause Ive been having some eye-strain lately sitting at a desk all day.

Biggest deal is to protect the vision in the one good one and make sure nothing gets worse by changing my diet and getting my blood sugars down as the diabetes can cause major vision issues if not under control.

·
American HP!!
25,619 Posts
Yeah, I did a few things around the house Sunday. Painted a couple (2 out of 4) of decorative lamps I have on some low walls outside the house.....Also used same spray paint to paint the rear logo on my truck. I think it came out OK, so may mask & paint front logo today when I get home.

Also set up a little garden for the Mrs. so she can grow her own veggies & shit.. (& attract the bears, if you ask me....)

oh, also installed new larger house numbers on my mailbox.

·
Super Moderator
430,553 Posts
Your sister is LAZY AS FUK. You are correct. lol

New TV FTW!!
hahaha very much so. my mom went to get them so my sister can take them to work along with other things to eat for lunch, but the walmart we usually go to ran out of the cup version of the ramens. all you need to do is open the cup, add the included seasonings, and hot water. the bag one, you just need to put the content into a bowl and cover it up but overall same thing.

anyway she wouldn't eat it and was having my mom return them. she said that the noodle in the bag is different and isn't the same, also it tastes not like the ones in the cup. sister is so full of bullshit since i doubt the company made the noodles in the cup and bag different when they are the same thing. real reason is the bag she has to get a container to put everything in and something to cover it while she waits to eat and she doesn't have time for that.......

my mom was going to return them to the store, but i took them to work and left them in the lunch room. we have small containers so i'll use them to eat the noodles with.

·
Super Moderator
430,553 Posts
Did you get any pics of cherry blossoms?
Guess I could google it, but whatever. I hear they are all over the place there.
haha yeah we checked them out at multiple locations and did a lot of walking around looking at sceneries. had a picnic by the monument and it was just packed full of people; working out, walking dogs, taking photos, playing volleyball, etc (of course plenty of white girls lol). we did two museum tours and checked out shops to get ice cream and coffees. lunch was at a seafood place and dinner was at a steak house, basically ate like crazy the whole day hahaha. at night there was a lounge with live music and wine tasting, so we checked that out for a while.

never did get to do the massage service at the hotel, but we brought back foods up to the room and watched a movie, then chilled till bedtime.

overall, spend the entire day in dc walking around and eating. lauren did buy a few things at shops, mostly candles and small items for her mom/dad. the weather was just amazing and some outdoor places have people playing music or other performances, so we can sit and watch or just relax on the grass.

·
Super Moderator
430,553 Posts

been wearing glasses for a few years now, my eyes started to get bad when i worked doing desk jobs and looking at the computer all day. also i use to game a lot back then and i sat closer than i should to the screen lol

anyway glasses aren't so bad, but i only wear them when i drive. i can still see pretty well when i'm out and about during my day

·
Master baiter
11,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,100
haha yeah we checked them out at multiple locations and did a lot of walking around looking at sceneries. had a picnic by the monument and it was just packed full of people; working out, walking dogs, taking photos, playing volleyball, etc (of course plenty of white girls lol). we did two museum tours and checked out shops to get ice cream and coffees. lunch was at a seafood place and dinner was at a steak house, basically ate like crazy the whole day hahaha. at night there was a lounge with live music and wine tasting, so we checked that out for a while.

never did get to do the massage service at the hotel, but we brought back foods up to the room and watched a movie, then chilled till bedtime.

overall, spend the entire day in dc walking around and eating. lauren did buy a few things at shops, mostly candles and small items for her mom/dad. the weather was just amazing and some outdoor places have people playing music or other performances, so we can sit and watch or just relax on the grass.
mmmm...... wine......

6081 - 6100 of 6548 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.