Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
6361 - 6380 of 6548 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Wow! I take one day off and come back to see some sexy women in various stages of undress. My interest is certainly piqued.

Anyone have some decent weekend plans? We were supposed to make it a weekend away only to find a 100% chance of rain at home and our potential destination. Damn the luck!

·
Super Moderator
430,558 Posts
not even wednesday yet and yes i'm also thinking about the weekend. nothing going on that i know of, i usually see lauren only on the weekend since i work every day and sometime i go work my part time job after i leave the office. friday i meet up with her and we figure something out during if i haven't texted her thursday before about plans.

honestly i'm kinda tired lol. there hasn't been a weekend where i haven't done nothing and i would like to. really just want some me time and chill at home, sit around and relax without nobody haha.

i would like to sleep in late, run some errands, maybe take my dad out (huge maybe), and just idk do absolutely nothing. i'll hop online to shop things, play a pc game, watch a movie, organize my cards (yugioh cards lol), eat something simple, etc.

i for right now am planning to do nothing this weekend and i think it's going to be super nice since this past weekend was wet with all the rain. there is a chance (huge) that because it's going to be nice, i'll be out so plan ruined lol

·
Master baiter
11,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,374
Wow! I take one day off and come back to see some sexy women in various stages of undress. My interest is certainly piqued.

Anyone have some decent weekend plans? We were supposed to make it a weekend away only to find a 100% chance of rain at home and our potential destination. Damn the luck!
It's my son's birthday, so we are going to some indoor outdoor water park hotel thing in Georgia.

·
I can get that for you
780 Posts
Just ordered about $600 of crap off Kseries website. Scouting offerup for a JLW7 and a 1000W monoblock. Hoping to upgrade my sound system this weekend. And if I’m lucky maybe parts will come in Friday/Saturday. Have a huge incoming list of parts getting ready for summer. I’ve been contemplating sanding my roof hood and trunk down , primer, and get it Wrapped :shady: :dontknow: bumpers are horrible too. I’m getting the paint bug. All my surfaces are getting sunburnt at an alarming rate. Very unsatisfied with appearance right now. Going to at least adjust ride height, clean the car up as much as possible, thinking about getting these damn lugnuts resprayed not liking the color ( teal/light blue ) Work lugs. I think my 1000w Sony amp fried out. I don’t seem to be getting any power to it -_- still need a volt meter after I ran mine over. Last weekend did nothing except eat for mother’s day weekend. This weekend I’m gonna completely organize my warehouse, I’m buying a complete AC setup , and my friends huge rolling Snap-On tool box and going to be preparing to actually start slinging some mechanic work in Oceanside. Follow me on Instagram @Mini.onion_ if your in San Diego I have an almost full-service shop (warehouse)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
ICUStalking
10,193 Posts
All my surfaces are getting sunburnt at an alarming rate
Looking at cheapish fun cars all the time. This seems to be a big problem with southern and SW cars. And then all the northern cars are covered with rust/rot.

I dont mind buying a toy that needs some mechanical work, but I dont want to deal with body/frame issues.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Nice to see another good looking woman in a state of undress. Glad to see this thread has not let me down. Wednesday's suck for the record. I am ready for the fucking weekend like no one's business. Who's with me?

6361 - 6380 of 6548 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.