Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1361 - 1380 of 1854 Posts

·
Master Member
5,059 Posts
well as far as i know i passed all the crap today... sooooo monday the 22nd is orientation. i was told by the dude who interviewed me he would have me train on second, the hr person doesn't know about that... i've talked to her twice about figuring out what i'm supposed to do so i have an idea and i still haven't been told a straight answer. i don't know if the next day is my actual work day or what... either way if i don't have a transition day or whatever it's going to suck. also have no idea how long orientation is going to last either. all they told me is to bring forms of id and that's really it. noooooooooooothing else....

·
#WHODAT #QK
4,494 Posts
better get on that lol. thought you two were looking at some places? nothing you two liked?
Yea we saw a bunch and fell in love with one, but it already had an open predication offer on it. We decided to put in an offer as well, and the builder has to give the first people the chance to come up with everything and remove the predication. So we lost out :sigh: Good news is that the builder has another lot a few streets over and can build the same (or well what we want) for the same price. We have to be out of the condo by July 15th, soooooo we may be going back to our parents for a few months while they build haha.

·
Master Member
5,059 Posts
Yea we saw a bunch and fell in love with one, but it already had an open predication offer on it. We decided to put in an offer as well, and the builder has to give the first people the chance to come up with everything and remove the predication. So we lost out :sigh: Good news is that the builder has another lot a few streets over and can build the same (or well what we want) for the same price. We have to be out of the condo by July 15th, soooooo we may be going back to our parents for a few months while they build haha.
well that's not obviously ideal but it could work out for the better. i mean hell that way you're getting what you REALLY want instead of having to settle. i wonder how long it'd actually take... builders around here are all over the damn place. some folks knock crap out others move slower than a snail...

good luck though!

evening

·
#WHODAT #QK
4,494 Posts
"few" months :lolza:
:rotfl: I know right? Haha
Hey Matt
well that's not obviously ideal but it could work out for the better. i mean hell that way you're getting what you REALLY want instead of having to settle. i wonder how long it'd actually take... builders around here are all over the damn place. some folks knock crap out others move slower than a snail...

good luck though!

evening
Thanks! That's how we are looking at it. If anything, we are able to save a good bit while at mom's house haha. It's not the worst ever. Of course it's not ideal, but our families are close by, and have bedrooms for us

·
#WHODAT #QK
4,494 Posts
morning kids

QK glad to hear you made out well on the condo. I hope your builders are speedy, but don't cut corners :thumbsup:
Thanks! With this particular builder, you could tell he didn't go cheap on granite, fixtures, wood and some other things. Some of the higher priced homes had cheaper options and no pizazz to them. So hopefully we can work something out!

·
Doesn't Give A F*ck
20,301 Posts
Yeah. My cousin is having her house built from the ground up too. They were suppose to be done by July... Drive by her lot and it's still an open field... Said sometime in November, going to be hard to believe. But I guess we'll find out soon enough.

1361 - 1380 of 1854 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.