Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

761 - 780 of 1343 Posts

·
Super Moderator
430,553 Posts
the concert was a blast, everyone was on their feet when Jason Aldean came out. the crowd was huge and super hyped up, overall we had a great time.

enjoyed some old and new songs, ate a ton of foods, danced around, talked to cool people, good times.

not sure what's going on today yet, lauren is still passed out asleep and i'm sure she'll be till 2 or so lol. we got back around 2am last night, took a while to get out of the parking lot because of so many people. i might just take it easy and do very little today, i'll see later if she wants to do something

·
Master baiter
11,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #763
How was everyone's weekend?

Mine was good.
Worked on the cage again Friday. It's design is all complete. All he has to do this week is weld the exo part of the cage and cut the fenders. I'll be able to pick it up Friday.
Went home Friday after working all day and had some friends over for Pizza. One of them borrowed my trailer which I hardly ever do. (He brought it back and had welded up a part of the fender that was broke. SWEET)
One of my wife's friends came up and I installed a rear ladder on her 4runner.

Went jumping on Saturday. A friend broke his tib on a botched landing. That sucks.
We left after that (3 jumps).
My dad and his wife showed up and grabbed the kids to take them for the night.
We all wend and ate an early dinner, then my wife and I went and drove the Lexus GSF.
The car is REALLY nice. Makes all kinds of good sounds. My wife made the argument that it isn't fast enough to pull double duties as a fast car/daily. Thinking maybe an F80 M3. Probably go drive one of those soon. Since I've had 4 of the previous models, I'm pretty sure I would enjoy one of those.
After that, we ate cheesecake at cheesecake factory, then took my broken friend some food from there.

Sunday I shuttled my wife to a run location then I did some errands after stopping for breakfast.
Did some mowing, then Dad brought the kids back and we had tacos and Margaritas.

Couple of pics of the cage.

20190906_155142 by thetastelingers, on Flickr

20190906_155238 by thetastelingers, on Flickr

I''ll take it straight over for powder after I pick it up. YAY

·
ICUStalking
10,193 Posts
Weekend was meh. Kids were sick, means I didnt sleep as they were both up a lot over nights. They were both nightmares while I tried to watch the Giants lose last night.

And I woke up this morning feeling like Im getting sick too, but Im in the middle of running the ethernet and phone lines at our new building and it needs to be done before the ceilings go in so I cant take any time off.

·
Master baiter
11,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #766
Weekend was meh. Kids were sick, means I didnt sleep as they were both up a lot over nights. They were both nightmares while I tried to watch the Giants lose last night.

And I woke up this morning feeling like Im getting sick too, but Im in the middle of running the ethernet and phone lines at our new building and it needs to be done before the ceilings go in so I cant take any time off.
Dude that sucks balls.
Hope you get to feeling better.

·
ICUStalking
10,193 Posts
Dude that sucks balls.
Hope you get to feeling better.
Thanks. Made it through the day by being over caffeinated. Much better today, not 100% but functional without mass amounts of caffeine at least.

Today will be the last day of the major line pulls. Its been just one other guy and I doing it. The IT room is in the middle of the office section of the building so we have to do one side of the building at a time and 1-2 offices at a time. 3 days doing it last week, yesterday and today now. Today should be easy as long as the dust cloud from the sheetrock guys sanding yesterday is gone. 3 more offices, conference room, couple lines for the wifi hot spots, and a couple cameras.

And then in a few weeks when the big ass fucking wall in the warehouse goes up to separate it from the workshop/testing area, we will have to run a few through that too.

Now I take a shit, get a coffee, and go finish up.

·
Super Moderator
430,553 Posts
ayo what sup guys?

anyway hot white girls are hot and fuck asian people

·
147,292 Posts
Flashlight & pry bar wound up at the wrong sorting center so still probably a day or so away.

Lens polarizer is somewhere between here & NJ

No word on the exhaust yet

Haven’t decided on a fender eliminator yet

Send me a hot white girl. Have my eye on one at work + 3 or so other latinas. Too busy pulling as much OT before end of the fiscal year as possible though. 2 days / 32hrs down, 3/48 to go. Goal is to get more than 3hrs sleep tonight

·
Master baiter
11,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #772
Flashlight & pry bar wound up at the wrong sorting center so still probably a day or so away.

Lens polarizer is somewhere between here & NJ

No word on the exhaust yet

Haven’t decided on a fender eliminator yet

Send me a hot white girl. Have my eye on one at work + 3 or so other latinas. Too busy pulling as much OT before end of the fiscal year as possible though. 2 days / 32hrs down, 3/48 to go. Goal is to get more than 3hrs sleep tonight
I read fleshlight...

Anyway!

That's too much work and not enough sleep!!!

·
Master baiter
11,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #778
:rotfl:

Theres another Ive seen a few times. Guys walking across the street/crosswalk with his dog and doesnt like the way the car stopped, starts yelling at the dude and goes face first into a pole. Then gets even angrier.
Yeah I love that one. You can't watch it just once. HAHAHA

·
ICUStalking
10,193 Posts
Anyone doing anything cool this weekend? Cause Im doing nothing and living vicariously through you aholes is about the best I got for this weekend.

·
American HP!!
25,619 Posts
Anyone doing anything cool this weekend? Cause Im doing nothing and living vicariously through you aholes is about the best I got for this weekend.
Nah, not this weekend. I'm hoping my kitchen remodel will be done today, so we'll probably spend tomorrow deep cleaning (lots of dust!!) & will probably paint the kitchen. I also should be receiving the handles for the cabinets, so I'll probably install those too.

761 - 780 of 1343 Posts