Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

961 - 980 of 1338 Posts

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
logged in for the 1st time in god knows how long. crazy to see some of the old OGs still on the page! Spazs DC5 left yesterday from his garage for anyone who doesnt follow him on Facebook :sad:

·
Master Member
5,077 Posts
no idea who that is...

lingers... congrats on the car, looks like what you used to own right?

as far as work goes company picnic was sunday (didn't go due to the stomach test crap) and i'm glad i didn't. since i started everyone got something worth about 100 bucks and a 50 dollar gas card, this year the old owner isn't in the mix... they said that the prize stuff that was donated wasn't the other companies responsibility that it was the company's responsibility to do themselves (aka no one wanted to call around and ask) so they had 6 prizes and no gas cards... for about 100 employees. they did some bigger prize things (biggest was a weekend in vegas and a grand) which i'm sorry but fuck all that. i'd rather get something small and gas money then nothing. they also downsized people you could take and what not... not liking how things are going lately.

we were supposed to have an expansion by january this coming year... now... they said their goal is us moved in by the end of 2020. :rotfl: almost a full year late. we have a machine on order that's massive and is supposed to be here in three months. guess we get to pay someone to store that bitch until we are ready :rotfl: terrible.

as far as how the test went... i have reflux disease for sure, they took a couple samples from my stomach and are going to test them. he has some concerns i have a gluten allergy which i sure as shit hope not... i can't afford gluten free shit, i ain't rich. (to be specific this... Celiac Disease: Celiac disease affects 1% of the American population. It is a serious autoimmune disorder that causes damage in the small intestine when gluten is ingested. The damage done to the small intestine make it difficult for vital nutrients to be absorbed properly in the body. People with Celiac disease needs to avoid gluten totally. Consult with a registered dietitian for help to eliminate gluten out of your diet.) i sure as shit hope that's not what's going on.

·
Master baiter
11,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #963
no idea who that is...

as far as work goes company picnic was sunday (didn't go due to the stomach test crap) and i'm glad i didn't. since i started everyone got something worth about 100 bucks and a 50 dollar gas card, this year the old owner isn't in the mix... they said that the prize stuff that was donated wasn't the other companies responsibility that it was the company's responsibility to do themselves (aka no one wanted to call around and ask) so they had 6 prizes and no gas cards... for about 100 employees. they did some bigger prize things (biggest was a weekend in vegas and a grand) which i'm sorry but fuck all that. i'd rather get something small and gas money then nothing. they also downsized people you could take and what not... not liking how things are going lately.

we were supposed to have an expansion by january this coming year... now... they said their goal is us moved in by the end of 2020. :rotfl: almost a full year late. we have a machine on order that's massive and is supposed to be here in three months. guess we get to pay someone to store that bitch until we are ready :rotfl: terrible.

as far as how the test went... i have reflux disease for sure, they took a couple samples from my stomach and are going to test them. he has some concerns i have a gluten allergy which i sure as shit hope not... i can't afford gluten free shit, i ain't rich. (to be specific this... Celiac Disease: Celiac disease affects 1% of the American population. It is a serious autoimmune disorder that causes damage in the small intestine when gluten is ingested. The damage done to the small intestine make it difficult for vital nutrients to be absorbed properly in the body. People with Celiac disease needs to avoid gluten totally. Consult with a registered dietitian for help to eliminate gluten out of your diet.) i sure as shit hope that's not what's going on.
Im finta edumacate youns on what M3s I had...

first one was a 2003.5 (E46). I didn't do anything to that one. I sold it to a friend back in 2007. He sold it to a friend of mine in Texas. He sent me the money and I picked it up for him, then shipped it to Texas for him. Here is a shot before it got shipped.

2019-10-09_03-29-51 by thetastelingers, on Flickr

Second one was a 2004 (E46) I did a good bit to that car. Wheels, coil overs, intake, headlight rings, etc... I think I had that one in 2009ish.

DSC_0038 by thetastelingers, on Flickr

Third one was a 2008 (E92) It had supercharger and wheels and some other stuff.

Rigshot-3049-2 by thetastelingers, on Flickr

Fourth one was 2009 (E92). It was also supercharged and I did a good bit of stuff to that.

20180323_151443 by thetastelingers, on Flickr

The newest one is a 2018 (F80). Lots of mods already.

·
Super Moderator
430,553 Posts
Thats the shit my friends are doing still w/o the kids. And we just have no interest in it anymore. I havent had a drink in months. And it wouldnt bother me to never have one again. So I certainly dont feel like being in crowded loud places surrounded by assholes I dont know drinking.
i've never been a big drinker nor did i found it ever a fun thing to do. i don't care for it when i go out unless it's something major and even then i'll have just one with the guys. i'm glad lauren isn't into it either, she likes wine tasting so if anything we try to look for places that has that instead.

small groups i'm cool with, a lot of people are fine too as long as it doesn't get out of control and crazy so a bunch of retards drunk and wild i don't want to deal with in any setting.

·
Super Moderator
430,553 Posts
Yea, I never liked going to the crowded bars. But when I was drinking more, we did like to go to the small places that had a lot of craft beers. Hence the beer fests too.

Now, I just wanna drive, shoot, and sit in the quiet woods.
yeah those places are nice, some times we'll check out places that has good foods too. and can small talk or chat with a few cool people versus screaming at each other because it's way too loud or the music is blasting

lol that sounds like a ton of fun.......fuck we're all getting old

·
Super Moderator
430,553 Posts
logged in for the 1st time in god knows how long. crazy to see some of the old OGs still on the page! Spazs DC5 left yesterday from his garage for anyone who doesnt follow him on Facebook :sad:
that DIY faggot is still around? damn lol

·
ICUStalking
10,193 Posts
yeah those places are nice, some times we'll check out places that has good foods too. and can small talk or chat with a few cool people versus screaming at each other because it's way too loud or the music is blasting

lol that sounds like a ton of fun.......fuck we're all getting old
:fistbump:

Ill be 37 in December. I havent even owned my RSX since 2007.

·
Super Moderator
430,553 Posts
no idea who that is...

uh.....you seem like a cool dude and all, but please don't turn into one of those gluten free bitch. we don't need any more of those people here

·
Super Moderator
430,553 Posts
Im finta edumacate youns on what M3s I had...

first one was a 2003.5 (E46). I didn't do anything to that one. I sold it to a friend back in 2007. He sold it to a friend of mine in Texas. He sent me the money and I picked it up for him, then shipped it to Texas for him. Here is a shot before it got shipped.

https://flic.kr/p/2hsDNTdhttps://live.staticflickr.com/65535/48872006586_b6c651fdb6_b.jpg2019-10-09_03-29-51 by thetastelingers, on Flickr

Second one was a 2004 (E46) I did a good bit to that car. Wheels, coil overs, intake, headlight rings, etc... I think I had that one in 2009ish.

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/48872184997_daa46e4098_c.jpgDSC_0038 by thetastelingers, on Flickr

Third one was a 2008 (E92) It had supercharger and wheels and some other stuff.

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/48872180397_c0232ba968_b.jpgRigshot-3049-2 by thetastelingers, on Flickr

Fourth one was 2009 (E92). It was also supercharged and I did a good bit of stuff to that.

https://live.staticflickr.com/795/27155395358_0f36fd9030_b.jpg20180323_151443 by thetastelingers, on Flickr

The newest one is a 2018 (F80). Lots of mods already.
this fucking guy......

·
Super Moderator
430,553 Posts
oh yeah i really don't care who you guys are voting for to be the next president and i don't follow politics, but all i want is we keep our guns and america to be white again.

·
ICUStalking
10,193 Posts
uh.....you seem like a cool dude and all, but please don't turn into one of those gluten free bitch. we don't need any more of those people here
oh yeah i really don't care who you guys are voting for to be the next president and i don't follow politics, but all i want is we keep our guns and america to be white again.
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

·
Master Member
5,077 Posts
hahahah and as i said i hope like hell it's wrong. i can't afford gluten free. i'm too poor for that shit. it's in all sorts of stuff i like too which totally blows.

·
ICUStalking
10,193 Posts
Whats everyone doing this weekend?

Gotta pick up shit for my sons bday next week.

And if theres time and Im not being lazy, replace the water pump on the pontiac thats been in my trunk for over a month.

·
DDS
7,179 Posts
It's actually pretty cold here. was 90 a few days ago and 44 today.

Wife gave me permission to go watch the joker by myself after i pick up the kids today. Then playing poker tonight.

Not really much else going on, prob watch a lot of football and play outside with the kids if it's not too cold and wet.

·
147,291 Posts
Probably gonna try to get chick to go watch Joker or we'll just go for another ride or something. Also need her to walk over here & help out with what color couch I need to get to complete this place already. Also need to do a grocery run & wash the bike after yesterday's sandstorm, maybe lightpainting one of these nights.

didn't get hit for OT at all this week, was kinda nice for a change.

Tempted to go shooting today/tomorrow and maybe head down to Mexico for dinner

·
Master baiter
11,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #980
Weekend was long.

Took off Thursday. Rode the MTB about 16 miles, came home and packed. We left out and went to Tellico River. Stayed there Thursday night, then woke up and went to Bryson City for some hiking.
Wife ran from Bryson City to Clingmans Dome. I hiked with the kids, ate lunch then went to meet wife and her buddy at Clingmans Dome.
Picked them up and headed back to Bryson City for dinner.
Wife turned her ankle on that run, so our plans of hiking were shot for Saturday, so we came home.
I was able to remove the train horn from the Tundra as well as the radio and dash cam and started cleaning it for the sale. Brother came by, so I hung out with him the rest of the evening.

Sunday, I cleaned the Tundra and took pictures. Worked on the carpet for the jeep and went to the grocery store. THEN went to my dads for dinner and to drop kids off since they don't have school today.

Also, fuck me today is a pile of shit since I took off Thursday.

961 - 980 of 1338 Posts