Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1001 - 1020 of 1217 Posts

·
Master baiter
11,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,003
Spent all of last week in Phoenix for a work conference.

Conference was kinda cool & kinda boring at the same time......but afterwards, the dinner & drinks would get very interesting....
Interesting like panties flying across the room?

·
American HP!!
25,615 Posts
well.....at the beginning of the conference the Executive VP of Operations sits next to me. She's a mid-30's ginger. Not really what I find attractive, but she's not hideous.

she opens her phone low & behold, there is a picture of her with this big ass dildo next to her face (at least I think it was a dildo, if not, that was one big dick!). She quickly closes her phone, but I saw it.....I SAW IT!!! She must've just sent it to her husband/boyfriend/significant other & didn't close out the app correctly.

on our last night there they take us out to dinner & drinks after. Our IT kid & the Office Adim. get PLASTERED!!

IT Kid starts puking in downstairs bar bathroom & passes out. Office Admin (I'll call her the Cougar from now on) get's in front seat of an Uber with me & 2 other PM's in the back. She immediately starts sexually harassing the Uber driver, trying to grab his dick & stuff like that. Victor, the gay PM I use to work with spends the whole ride trying to hold her hands back from attacking the Uber kid......who just so happen to be in his underwear! (why was the uber driver in his underwear??? We do not know). All I'm saying is that she's lucky that kid was decent (even though he was in underwear), cuz at 26 yrs old, I woulda fucked the shit outta that drunk bitch!!

·
ICUStalking
10,176 Posts
well.....at the beginning of the conference the Executive VP of Operations sits next to me. She's a mid-30's ginger. Not really what I find attractive, but she's not hideous.

she opens her phone low & behold, there is a picture of her with this big ass dildo next to her face (at least I think it was a dildo, if not, that was one big dick!). She quickly closes her phone, but I saw it.....I SAW IT!!! She must've just sent it to her husband/boyfriend/significant other & didn't close out the app correctly.

on our last night there they take us out to dinner & drinks after. Our IT kid & the Office Adim. get PLASTERED!!

IT Kid starts puking in downstairs bar bathroom & passes out. Office Admin (I'll call her the Cougar from now on) get's in front seat of an Uber with me & 2 other PM's in the back. She immediately starts sexually harassing the Uber driver, trying to grab his dick & stuff like that. Victor, the gay PM I use to work with spends the whole ride trying to hold her hands back from attacking the Uber kid......who just so happen to be in his underwear! (why was the uber driver in his underwear??? We do not know). All I'm saying is that she's lucky that kid was decent (even though he was in underwear), cuz at 26 yrs old, I woulda fucked the shit outta that drunk bitch!!
:rotfl::rotfl:
Uber driver in his underwear.......... Fucking Florida-Man strikes again, not even in Florida.

·
American HP!!
25,615 Posts
The IT kid ended up getting 'Weekend at Bernied'....our VP of construction (who looks like Mr. Clean) grabbed him by the forearms & basically dragged him up the stairs, knees knocking on every stair tread.

Then picked him up under his arm & chucked him into their Uber (Whom I believe was wearing pants). lol.

I don't understand how people let themselves get that fucking drunk at a company event, with all the big wigs there.....

·
Master baiter
11,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,011

That is BETTER than I imagined. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
Excellent story sir.

So...... did the Uber driver get 5 stars? HAHAHA

·
Nomnominin'
5,973 Posts
i don't speak spanish, but i am afraid you are using the incorrect wording there...
well.....at the beginning of the conference the executive vp of operations sits next to me. She's a mid-30's ginger. Not really what i find attractive, but she's not hideous.

She opens her phone low & behold, there is a picture of her with this big ass dildo next to her face (at least i think it was a dildo, if not, that was one big dick!). She quickly closes her phone, but i saw it.....i saw it!!! She must've just sent it to her husband/boyfriend/significant other & didn't close out the app correctly.

On our last night there they take us out to dinner & drinks after. Our it kid & the office adim. Get plastered!!

It kid starts puking in downstairs bar bathroom & passes out. Office admin (i'll call her the cougar from now on) get's in front seat of an uber with me & 2 other pm's in the back. She immediately starts sexually harassing the uber driver, trying to grab his dick & stuff like that. Victor, the gay pm i use to work with spends the whole ride trying to hold her hands back from attacking the uber kid......who just so happen to be in his underwear! (why was the uber driver in his underwear??? We do not know). All i'm saying is that she's lucky that kid was decent (even though he was in underwear), cuz at 26 yrs old, i woulda fucked the shit outta that drunk bitch!!
lmao

·
DDS
7,168 Posts

:rotfl:

·
Super Moderator
430,522 Posts
hahahahahaha that is just straight up hilarious right there

·
147,271 Posts
Went riding with a coworkers club today
Currently at a country concert
Didn’t win the Razr
Dropped off dinner from here to my chick at work

Ended OJT Friday, start my actual FY2020 shift tomorrow -_-

·
Super Moderator
430,522 Posts
watching The Rock (Nicolas Cage/Chemical Weapon movie) and i have seen this movie before, but just realized that the agent of the British Special Force is Scottish......wtf lol

1001 - 1020 of 1217 Posts