Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1021 - 1040 of 1157 Posts

·
Super Moderator
430,511 Posts
nothing much this week really, just chilling and catching up on some sleep. woked a 12hours shift on Friday to finish up a few things, just so i can take it easy at the end of the month. went home and completely passed out, was way too tired to do anything or go anywhere.

Saturday - slept in till around noon (rarely do i get that) and did a few things around the house. updated a game i haven't played awhile on pc and the new contents took an hour fifteen minutes to install lol. also dropped the mazda off for the 50k miles check up, everything still looks pretty good. anyway did take dad out in the evening to get a few items at walmart and dinner, nothing special.

Sunday - been up since 8AM and did laundry so i can have stuff to wear for work and take to the gym. while that was going, cooked and packed lunch for the next few days, lauren also put stuff away so she can take to her office too. raining all day so i doubt we'll do anything outdoors, but maybe go see a movie or we'll continue to stay in and do things at her house...

·
Super Moderator
430,511 Posts
oh yeah going to do front brakes sometime before the end of this month, if not by the first week of next month. already ordered new pads and rotors, after that i'll install HID because these stock lights on the mazda are not bright enough esp when it rains and snow.

going to slowly add stuff to the car, but also need time to install everything and i don't always do...because i'm lazy or just busy doing something else lol

·
Master baiter
11,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,025
Loaded up the Jeep on the trailer Friday morning to take it to my buddies and paint the interior part of the jeep. Did that and got finished about 4 oclock. Went and picked up my brother, went to eat with the family, then went to Athens, TN to pick up a boat my brother purchased. Holy shit that was a chore. Ended up having to re-wire the tail lights and use the old wiring for the ground. FIRST time I have ever seen a trailer not take a ground. ALSO we had to replace two of the tires. ALSO it's the worst I have ever experienced swaying of a trailer on the interstate. Had to run it up to 90MPH to get it to straighten out. Then it was still sketch.
ANYAWAY I got home at 2AM.

Got up Saturday at 7, Cooked my son some Bacon while the wife took the daughter to dunkin donuts. Goofed off with the jeep a little, ate some donuts and started on the laundry.
The wife took my daughter to dance. I had some time with my son, so we played baseball, took him to Cookie jar cafe for some hamburgers, then went to a sweet ass Tractor show. They had mini tractor pulls (even let the kids ride on a slow one), lots of stuff to do for the kids, LOTS of tractors. I will definitely go again next year. It started raining, so we went home. A friend came over to check out the M3, so we made some Tomato soup and grilled cheese sammiches.
Played some video games with my brother until midnight.

Up at 7 again Sunday. Fixed breakfast, worked on the jeep, made tacos for dinner.

·
Nomnominin'
5,973 Posts
Loaded up the Jeep on the trailer Friday morning to take it to my buddies and paint the interior part of the jeep. Did that and got finished about 4 oclock. Went and picked up my brother, went to eat with the family, then went to Athens, TN to pick up a boat my brother purchased. Holy shit that was a chore. Ended up having to re-wire the tail lights and use the old wiring for the ground. FIRST time I have ever seen a trailer not take a ground. ALSO we had to replace two of the tires. ALSO it's the worst I have ever experienced swaying of a trailer on the interstate. Had to run it up to 90MPH to get it to straighten out. Then it was still sketch.
ANYAWAY I got home at 2AM.

Got up Saturday at 7, Cooked my son some Bacon while the wife took the daughter to dunkin donuts. Goofed off with the jeep a little, ate some donuts and started on the laundry.
The wife took my daughter to dance. I had some time with my son, so we played baseball, took him to Cookie jar cafe for some hamburgers, then went to a sweet ass Tractor show. They had mini tractor pulls (even let the kids ride on a slow one), lots of stuff to do for the kids, LOTS of tractors. I will definitely go again next year. It started raining, so we went home. A friend came over to check out the M3, so we made some Tomato soup and grilled cheese sammiches.
Played some video games with my brother until midnight.

Up at 7 again Sunday. Fixed breakfast, worked on the jeep, made tacos for dinner.
You sound like a keeper. Can you adopt me?

1021 - 1040 of 1157 Posts