Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1101 - 1120 of 1154 Posts

·
ICUStalking
10,160 Posts
It was cold af here. Our neighborhood doesn't get a bunch of trick or treaters. We took the kids to another neighborhood that had a bunch of houses in a row. They had a lot of fun. 4 year old girl was wonder woman, and the almost 2 year old and I both dressed up as Blippi.
It was around 70 here but windy and a little rain, so all the moms were covered up.

5yo daughter was Audrey from Descendants (Disney movie), 2yo son was Baby Shark. First year he actually got to walk around and hold his bucket. He had a fucking blast.

·
ICUStalking
10,160 Posts
Lil man was hilarious last night. He cant say "trick or treat" or "thank you" yet. So his sister had to do it first, hed just walk up with a big ass smile and hold his bucket up. We had to empty some of their stuff into our bags at one point, he was pissed like we were jacking his haul.

·
147,260 Posts
How's everyone?!?
Had to work most of the mid shift yesterday, 46° outside. Good thing I only had to relieve those guys twice.
Went to the range for first quarter qual after that
Found out I got burned on a loaded vehicle earlier this week
Decided to stop trying with this chick at work with the bike. We kinda have plans to do a trip next weekend but we'll see
Finished last night off by breaking the fuck outta my tooth chewing some gum so now I need to find a trustworthy implant person soon

Not a bad 24 hours.

·
Super Moderator
430,510 Posts
oh whoa something happened here and......my sig pic is gone and that is not a good thing

·
Super Moderator
430,510 Posts
anyway halloween was not too bad for me. work had a small party after we closed, so lauren met me up there for some foods and drinks. then we got back home and just watched classic and recent horror movies (halloween, friday the 13th, nightmare elm street, etc). got a good amount of kids came by, but not as much as last year due to it raining and being colder, still got rid of all the candies we had available. then we lost power due to heavy rain so light the fuck out of some candles all over her house, romantic as hell hahahaha

·
Super Moderator
430,510 Posts
Nope. Lots of little kids, the occasional bundled up milf. One young chick dressed slutty/sexy, but Im pretty sure she wasnt a day over 18.
but still 18 right? not bad...

anyway those older wouldn't be out asking for candy anyway, they would be at parties trying to get other people to eat their candies

·
ICUStalking
10,160 Posts
Yall do anything this weekend?

Saw some friends at their kids 1st bday party, havent seen some of them in a year +.

Started winterizing the condo on Sunday. Broke down a bunch of computers for scrapping.

·
Master baiter
11,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,115
Its probably cause were all old and hate change for the reason none of us like the new forum layout.
Or I don't like looking at ads to the right, ads where a post should be. I can get used to the change, but Jesus fucking christ at the ads!

1101 - 1120 of 1154 Posts