Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1141 - 1160 of 1210 Posts

·
American HP!!
25,612 Posts
Sup perps....

Really not diggin the new forum. But alas, what can one do???

Weekend was too short, but I got a lot of thing done. Changed the oil in my truck, & also the wife's car. Also replaced one of her headlight bulbs (Which I had to take apart the whole front of the car to do!) & polished the headlight lenses while I was at it.

Looking forward to next week, where I have 3 days off.

·
ICUStalking
10,175 Posts
I didnt do anything significant this weekend. Wifey started with her Christmas decorations early. Im not doing the outside until black Friday.

And today starts my companies move, and Im pretty sure I have strained muscle in my back. Good thing the majority of today will be move things that are already on pallets and we have a fork lift which only about 3 of us know how to use. Me included.

·
American HP!!
25,612 Posts
Think we may get one of those fake X-mas trees.

We've always gotten real one, but honestly I'm not looking forward to the gargantuan mess of pine needles the real ones make. I love the smell of the real tress, but they're such a pain in the ass.

·
DDS
7,168 Posts
I didnt do anything significant this weekend. Wifey started with her Christmas decorations early. Im not doing the outside until black Friday.
I usually do Black Friday as well, but it was 70 degrees outside yesterday, so I went ahead and put the lights on the house. Supposed to get down to the 20s tonight.

The only problem with it being so warm when doing them is that there were wasps and yellow jackets all over, felt like Neo dodging them when putting the lights up. Finally just sprayed bifen and finished up. I didn't want to get stung while on an extension ladder 20 feet up.

·
Curious Gooner
3,705 Posts
Typical weekend for me, find some live music, gather the troops, hit the $3 dealers choice shots to pregame, then uber to the club later on haha.

I need to set some time aside to do a CMC install on Loretta :( Just can't find the motivation to do it.

·
Super Moderator
430,521 Posts
can't say i'm big on the update either, i found the dark theme pretty quick and it's better but it feels like it's either more mobile oriented or just cramped now. guessing the right is where people are seeing ads that i've got blocked since it's a large spare that's empty now. not a fan of the alerts thing vs. subscriptions and conversations being pm's. not really shocked everyone says there's more ads now, seems to be how most shit is anymore. all that potential revenue from bs... more so on a forum that's not making the traffic it used to.

i'm out on the box this time around, i don't have a clue what i'd even throw in one this time around.

as far as what went on this weekend... friday i had an interview with a local gun club, their membership has been closed for yeaaaaaars locked at 400 members. got lucky on when i applied and that two long time members made recommendations for me. as of monday i get voted on but i was told basically i'm in. soooooooo multiple handgun ranges, a 100-200 plinking area, a 50 to 200 area and a 600 yard range soooooo that'll be nice. saturday jessica and i ran some errands, then did a trail in town, took a handful of photos along the way... was a good time. ran into a highschool friend i haven't seen in a few years. was lazy the bulk of the rest of the evening and today she didn't feel great so just bummed around the house doing chores and what not.
400 members max huh? sounds pretty exclusive. good thing you aren't gluten free, they probably would've denied ya lol

·
Super Moderator
430,521 Posts
well it is Nov and winter time is around the corner

·
147,270 Posts
anyway how's the weekend for you guys?
Pretty good, having fun out here

Got the call that the bike is ready but going to have them replace the tires and adjust a couple things
Been taking the Jeep out pretty much any chance possible and getting farther up into the mountains
Did puncture a tire yesterday though and had to do a mad dash to get a torx key to swap wheels
Removed a dead pigeon from my balcony after letting it chill there for a few days
The two eggs near it have hatched and there were a bunch of maggots or whatever munching on the dead boi so that was fun trying to make sure they didn't inch their way to the chicks. Need to clean up the balcony altogether and stay vigilant with it so NO MORE EGGS get laid
Should be looking at houses over the next couple of days
About to go back out to the mountains with someone else

also been trying to figure out what to do vehicle-wise.
I really want a Raptor, but it would have to be new because I don't trust people
But that's $1k+/month whereas a Jeep is about $600/mo or so, assuming new
Fits better on the trails and would be cheaper to fix when I inevitably break something
But I also kind of like the idea of a '14/'15 Silverado crew cab so I can tear into it and make it off-road ready and be cheaper than the Raptor, probably not the Jeep but close. idk. but it's getting colder and the bike isn't best daily

·
Master Member
5,065 Posts
400 members max huh? sounds pretty exclusive. good thing you aren't gluten free, they probably would've denied ya lol
there's no range officer on hand, you have to take care of yourself kind of thing so they limit members to offset stupid people lol. i think they also limited the number to keep people being able to go out and use things and not have to wait around for ever and a day to do something they'd like to do.

probably right on the gluten thing, although who knows... as long as i don't come off as some hippie maybe i'd get under the radar lol.

Pretty good, having fun out here

Got the call that the bike is ready but going to have them replace the tires and adjust a couple things
Been taking the Jeep out pretty much any chance possible and getting farther up into the mountains
Did puncture a tire yesterday though and had to do a mad dash to get a torx key to swap wheels
Removed a dead pigeon from my balcony after letting it chill there for a few days
The two eggs near it have hatched and there were a bunch of maggots or whatever munching on the dead boi so that was fun trying to make sure they didn't inch their way to the chicks. Need to clean up the balcony altogether and stay vigilant with it so NO MORE EGGS get laid
Should be looking at houses over the next couple of days
About to go back out to the mountains with someone else

also been trying to figure out what to do vehicle-wise.
I really want a Raptor, but it would have to be new because I don't trust people
But that's $1k+/month whereas a Jeep is about $600/mo or so, assuming new
Fits better on the trails and would be cheaper to fix when I inevitably break something
But I also kind of like the idea of a '14/'15 Silverado crew cab so I can tear into it and make it off-road ready and be cheaper than the Raptor, probably not the Jeep but close. idk. but it's getting colder and the bike isn't best daily
f anything over 500 a month for a car payment, not worth it...

·
Super Moderator
430,521 Posts
cold and raining today, sucks ass out here. also i wish it was the weekend already, so not feeling this week and it's only Tuesday

·
Super Moderator
430,521 Posts
yeah if we can't get enough people in, we can just do it next time

·
Registered
30 Posts
I feel ya Man! I too have gun's, I'm just not technically aloud to own them? It's a long story, but yeah shooting guns is fun! Sounds like you might be a better shot then I? I go to the range from time 2 time, but it isn't as exclusive as to yours. I.E any asshole w/ a few bucks can go and I always buy bullets' from them and LEAVE THE BRASS! All they care? You can rent machine gun's there. But a tech 22 is damn near that! My Gurl is named Sarah. If put them together we would have a Sarah Jessica Parker! She's in N'Y right now I hate that town, ( fuc central park too) so I opted NOT to go. So I'm sitting hear with my Doggie and eating EVERYTHING that she doesn't like! As for adds I got Ad-blocker ultimate. It was free and I see NONE. My problem as to commerce? E-BAY! I don't gamble but I love to BID? I see no difference? It's a bad habit. I can't stand to lose. Now a day's it's more about "buy now". Kinda takes the fun out of it? So I'm supping up everything I got including a new garbage disposal for the sink! My 4-wheeler needs nothing, my car is a work in re-hab, I'm looking at glow in the dark grout as I'm about to tile the kitchen. This is sad? Just typing this out makes me feel lame. I've come to the conclusion that life is in the details? That, or I'm not properly medicated? Seems like if your not taking 10 pills a day your off? lol

·
Super Moderator
430,521 Posts
man it was nuts cold out this morning. got out of the house and into the car, gauge showed temp outside was -3 which is fucking insane. makes you not want to do anything the whole day or the weekend if it stays around that. Lauren is still somewhat sick, but i think she is getting better or at least so by saturday. we're still going to take it easy and not really go out just to be safe. which is okay, i kinda want to take a break from running around every weekend and relax once a while.

this weekend might be doing some take outs and watching classic movies lol

·
Registered
30 Posts
man it was nuts cold out this morning. got out of the house and into the car, gauge showed temp outside was -3 which is fucking insane. makes you not want to do anything the whole day or the weekend if it stays around that. Lauren is still somewhat sick, but i think she is getting better or at least so by saturday. we're still going to take it easy and not really go out just to be safe. which is okay, i kinda want to take a break from running around every weekend and relax once a while.

this weekend might be doing some take outs and watching classic movies lol
I might be a little slow here? Is Lauren your girlfriend? By all means take it E.Z. Still waiting on some advice as to my cam Q's on another thread. Iron Gumby is active! I remember him, he's good. There are still some diehards on here. As much as I was forced to shop other forum's is as much as I wanted to be here. Thankyou.

·
American HP!!
25,612 Posts
feels like the new look has driven some away, lol.....

So I got a big meet with the Corvette club this weekend. Meet up & then we'll probably take a nice cruise someplace.
Looking forward to that. Weather should be nice & cool this weekend. That beast loves to breathe that cool air!!

Although, I still need to figure out what the fuck is creaking in my rear suspension. thinking it may be sway bar bushings.

1141 - 1160 of 1210 Posts