Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1161 - 1180 of 1224 Posts

·
147,272 Posts
My weekend starts tomorrow, or i guess now since i’ve been off since 4. Coming down with a cold. Gotta get one last good day in tomorrow with the jeep

·
ICUStalking
10,177 Posts
Rough week last week. Moving an entire company suuuuuuucks. Im still exhausted after the weekend. Back in the office for today though, catch up on CAD work. Still a few things left at the old building and clean up, but thats why we hired an "intern".

·
ICUStalking
10,177 Posts
Also, weekend wasnt horrible. Sat around all day Sunday and relaxed, wife did pretty much everything as she knew I was fucking done. Saturday made a scrap run with some wire and all the computer components I salvaged from the 10 PCs we were tossing out. Then started Christmas shopping for the kids. IF I get a bonus theres some more shit wed like to get them, if not theyre pretty much all set aside from some little cheap things.

·
147,272 Posts
Nope, been too busy hanging out with coworkers, off roading, dealing with my dealership to get my damn bike done/back, leaving $40 at Walmart self checkout cash back thing, etc.

·
Super Moderator
430,523 Posts
ayo here in this place, just chilling at home and eating chipotle after work.

·
Curious Gooner
3,706 Posts
Sucks I have a CMC problem. I want to take care of it this weekend, but I know I won't lol. Send motivational vibes my way haha

·
Super Moderator
430,523 Posts
Friday - got finish with work early, so went with dad to his doctor checkup. then took him to get a haircut and grabbed some food at a small thai place. after, went to lauren place to hang and watch the new aladdin movie (which i recommend you guys all avoid seeing if possible).

Saturday - started the day early taking my mom and dad out, lauren tagged along because she needed to get grocery for this week. basically hit the typical places like costco, walmart, wegmans, etc (reason why - mom likes certain things from certain stores, don't ask lol). we grabbed lunch at a small diner lauren recommended, mom didn't think it was all that (then again mom doesn't care for foods that's not asian or vietnamese lol). anyway after, went to a few more places for seafoods and veggies. my mom showed lauren a few things to look for when buying fish which i thought was kinda nice. they can't really talk to each other much because of language, but enough to understand what's what. after everything we went to dinner at a chinese restaurant that my mom and dad likes. and while there my dad talked to lauren about his stroke incident and time at the hospital, plus other things he likes to talk about. overall she got enough to keep the conversation going. took parents home and unload all the groceries, because of some misunderstanding, my mom kept the avocados lauren picked up/purchased at wegmans lol. basically the whole day was spent being out with my parents running errands and going grocery shopping. i went back to lauren and helped put away all the stuff she got, then stayed the night since we planned to do something in the morning.

Sunday - because we were out the whole day yesterday and it was cold/raining out, lauren didn't want to do anything and slept in. so i went to do a tai chi class at the gym, grabbed breakfast and brought some back for her. the rest of the day, we looked up things to do when we're in San Diego next weekend. for now, we're probably going to check out the zoo, seaworld, aquarium, beach, etc. my family doesn't really do the whole thanksgiving thing, so for that day i'll be in Cali with lauren and we'll just do stuff there. didn't do anything exciting to mention beside that; prep lunch for weekday, clean, watch netflix, chilled, etc

anyway overall that's my weekend, nothing crazy lol

·
American HP!!
25,615 Posts
I'm officially on a short vacation.

Got the rest of the week off. Gonna hit the Epcot Food & Wine Festival tmrw, & probably hit Animal Kingdom on Thursday. Just got Annual Passes, so got to get my moneys worth!!

Thursday my buddy Pete is driving up to stay a bit & Friday is his B-day, so we'll probably just chill, maybe take him out at night to a few spots we've discovered.

Then, next week, another short week.

·
Super Moderator
430,523 Posts
next week i'm off Thursday/Friday/Saturday/Sunday/Monday, so will be in San Diego chilling with sunny weather lol.

the zoo and seaworld seems too cliche to check out, i need to do something a little more different than what most people would do there. there's a cruise we can take around the harbour and have dinner on there as well, also there's an art centre that i know lauren would love to check out. you guys know of anything else i can look into while in San Diego other than the typical stuff?

·
147,272 Posts
Pulled over on way to Phoenix to help some guy whose battery went out.
So 35min drive to the nearest town, 35min back, then continue on to PHX. Raining half the time.
Get to the dealer, pay for the new tires and then head to the airport to get rid of the rental
I10-W is standstill + rain is coming in from the south
Call dealer, tell her to hold the bike for another couple days. Set a new vehicle reservation instead of extending
Continue to the airport, turn the Jeep in and pick up my new rental
Go back home, raining like a mofo and a bike with new tires probably would not have made it because even this 6500lb brick was getting a little loose

Just got done hanging out with a couple chicks from work, but fucked up and sent a happy bday text to this girl that seems to be more into me than I am her so according to these two that was a mistake since I'm trying to let her down easy. Fun day. Fuuunnnn day/way to end my weekend.
next week i'm off Thursday/Friday/Saturday/Sunday/Monday, so will be in San Diego chilling with sunny weather lol.

the zoo and seaworld seems too cliche to check out, i need to do something a little more different than what most people would do there. there's a cruise we can take around the harbour and have dinner on there as well, also there's an art centre that i know lauren would love to check out. you guys know of anything else i can look into while in San Diego other than the typical stuff?
I've heard their zoo is supposed to be really good, haven't gone yet. La Jolla & La Jolla Cove are pretty nice. La Jolla for the houses & a nice downtown district by the cove + a nice view at W Camino De La Costa. Then La Jolla Cove is a beach where you can practically walk up to seals, just don't be one of those annoying/idiotic tourists who actually touches them.

Sunset Cliffs Cave down on the south end looks cool, haven't been yet.
Bacon St area is a nice old town feel but pretty busy/tourist friendly, maybe worth driving by to see if either of you want to continue on foot, few minutes south of SeaWorld.

·
Super Moderator
430,523 Posts

·
Super Moderator
430,523 Posts
I've heard their zoo is supposed to be really good, haven't gone yet. La Jolla & La Jolla Cove are pretty nice. La Jolla for the houses & a nice downtown district by the cove + a nice view at W Camino De La Costa. Then La Jolla Cove is a beach where you can practically walk up to seals, just don't be one of those annoying/idiotic tourists who actually touches them.

Sunset Cliffs Cave down on the south end looks cool, haven't been yet.
Bacon St area is a nice old town feel but pretty busy/tourist friendly, maybe worth driving by to see if either of you want to continue on foot, few minutes south of SeaWorld.
sounds good, i'll take a look into those and see if lauren is up for checking them out. a walk along the beach would be nice, def something we can't do over here right now or in this currrent weather.

no worries, there will be no touching of any seals or other creatures lol

just looking forward for some time out of the area and away from work/family for a while. i would be good too if it was just me going, but her coming with is nice haha

·
ICUStalking
10,177 Posts
Anyone got any good plans for the weekend? Taking my daughter to see Frozen 2, but thats about it. 3 day week next week and a long weekend for the holiday. Could def use the time off, been a long ass few weeks with prepping for and completing the companies move. Shit, theres still a couple van loads of shit at the other building we have to get out. Mostly trash I think, a load or 2 of scrap metal.

And hopefully Ive got a nice truck load full of garbage wire to scrap myself. We pulled 4 pallets of wire out of the old place that is mostly shit we dont/cant use anymore.

·
Super Moderator
430,523 Posts
Lmk when, if my days off align i’m always up for a day run to SD
haha you seem to be all over the place. i'll see what sup and where she wants to go/wants to do, then go from there.

you in arizona right now? isn't that a bit far to drive from to cali?

·
Super Moderator
430,523 Posts
Anyone got any good plans for the weekend? Taking my daughter to see Frozen 2, but thats about it. 3 day week next week and a long weekend for the holiday. Could def use the time off, been a long ass few weeks with prepping for and completing the companies move. Shit, theres still a couple van loads of shit at the other building we have to get out. Mostly trash I think, a load or 2 of scrap metal.

And hopefully Ive got a nice truck load full of garbage wire to scrap myself. We pulled 4 pallets of wire out of the old place that is mostly shit we dont/cant use anymore.
lauren is recovered fully from being sick a while back. she is also going to be out of town tmrw till sunday to visit her aunt in chicago, so i'll just be taking it easy at home and not doing much. unless a buddy of mine wants to catch up for a bit, i don't have any plans for the moment.

i might go into work on saturday to finish up a few things, mostly reports and update a system or two. if i get things done or ahead of schedule, i can take it easy next week before we go on break for thanksgiving

1161 - 1180 of 1224 Posts