Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1181 - 1200 of 1224 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
The Mrs. and I are heading to the big city this weekend. Plan on some adult drinks, some adult interaction, and some rest and relaxation without the kids. Looking forward to it to be honest. Okie City is just fine but we are missing DFW.

·
Super Moderator
430,523 Posts
nothing going on this weekend. Lauren is out of town visiting an aunt in Chicago and will be back tmrw (late tonight/tmrw morning), so on Friday we went out to dinner before i dropped her at the airport. went into work Saturday for a few hours to finish up a report and clean up a few things on my desk, then got home to do laundry and cleaned out the car. later (evening/nights) i played around with new recipes cooking chicken and salmon, made roasted green/red pepper herb chicken wings/drumsticks and grilled lemon/garlic herb salmon to eat with rice. saved a portion for Lauren when she gets back. Sunday (today), took mom out so she can get groceries for next weekend. she is going to cook a few things, but nothing huge because we usually don't do thanksgiving dinner and my sister doesn't stay home that day and i will be out of town as well. but my mom still wants to do something, also she wanted to get a few things for the bathroom (mats/curtains/towels/etc). now just going to chill and maybe watch a movie before dinner and then wait till around 11 so i can head to the airport and pick lauren up. after i'll sleep so i can be up for work, still got monday/tuesday/wednesday before the break and i could use some time off haha

basically this weekend ain't shit for me lol

·
ICUStalking
10,177 Posts
Took the lil lady to go see Frozen 2 this weekend. With about 15-20 mins left in the movie some dick must of pulled the fire alarm (I assume, no actual fire and it took 20-25mins for the FD to show). Didnt get to see the ending, got free passes and since we paid online were also getting a damn refund. $40 concession bill, we better.

Gonna have to take her again next weekend so she can see the ending.

·
Master Member
5,066 Posts
That's not cool...

Weekend here was busy but good. Saturday jessica drove the new civic to see what she thought, she likes it... go figure lol. I think she's trying to justify it to herself in the months to come, although i hope she holds off since her charger is a good car that isn't falling apart. After that we went bowling and i did the best i've ever done with a 208, that came out of no where... good shit. Chores the rest of the night. Sunday was pretty much perfect over in our parts... about upper 50s, zero wind what so ever and sunny... we ran out to the range and did some shooting. Had ourselves a good time.

·
147,272 Posts
My weekend started 4.5hrs ago
Today was DUI / sleep dep training, aka doing next to nothing for 7 hours and spent the last 40 minutes building/comparing a Colorado ZR2, Silverado Trail Boss and Raptor. Probably going to hit up Chevy this week with a coworker who wants to look for a replacement for her vehicle. Really want that Raptor but $20k+ more than the other two, I'm more of a Chevy person, not sure how good it would even be at climbing as that's what I have found I like to do, and when shit breaks you know it ain't gonna be cheap. Probably just gonna gonna put the savings toward a house if I go that route.

Got the bike back Thursday after a failed attempt Tuesday. Drove 3hrs to return my rental only & grab bike only to swap it for a different rental due to the weather and not wanting to chance it on new tires. Went to the dentist Thursday for a root canal and check on my extraction's progress, then drove 3hrs again to go get the bike. Minimal rain leaving Phoenix then clear sailing.

Otherwise it's been pretty uneventful lately.
Been hanging out with a girl I met through some bike people, not sure how much longer that's going to last though as I have a feeling she's looking for something but I'm not...or at least, not with her.
Need to clean my back balcony off tomorrow or Wednesday, these pigeons made a damn mess of it.
FL S2000 friends are planning a V-day weekend trip to the Dragon, damn sure not bringing my car up from FL for that. Just gonna grab yet another rental if I even go.
Next dentist appointment is in Dec so need to start stacking the OT until then to rebuild what I've been throwing out lately, it's been a pricey couple weeks + not sure what'll happen shutdown-wise so get it while we can.

·
ICUStalking
10,177 Posts
Everybody eat too much? My favorite is the deviled (sp?) eggs and dressing. Then the leftovers mmmmmm
Didnt over indulge. Ate a plate, small bit of seconds. Then made another turkey on Friday, ate some of that for dinner, and have leftovers for sandwiches tonight and we had turkey pot pie the other night.

·
Master Member
5,066 Posts
didn't over do it either, i cooked a hell of a lot on saturday with jessica. i took care of the turkey legs, steak, green bean casserole along with a few other small odds and ends. everything came out good, had a few of her friends over saturday. did the family thing on thursday... good times. although i'll admit even with the weekend being longer it sure as shit went by fast due to being busy the whole time.

·
147,272 Posts
Nope, had to work until 4 and then joined a coworker at her place for some food but didn't want to overdo it
Wound up going to a couple stores with her & her mom, then we dropped the mom off and went & did our own thing until I think about 4am
Had a 16hr yesterday, that I didn't know about until hour 6 of the first shift, that I was already over. But wound up hanging out with this coworker again at my place this time until 4am again, up at 6, back for another 8hrs. Tomorrow is my Friday, can't get here soon enough.

·
Master Member
5,066 Posts
I did a PSA ar pistol earlier this year, 10.5" 5.56 set up with a sig romeo 3 red dot... does the job. Loud as fuck all but whatever... made it for Jessica since she hates my 18" heavy barrel ar lol. Should get yourself a nice cz 75 sp01, good shit right there. I also modded my gen 3 glock 17 this year, did a good handful of mods. Can run it pretty good now.

1181 - 1200 of 1224 Posts