Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1201 - 1209 of 1209 Posts

·
ICUStalking
10,175 Posts
I did a PSA ar pistol earlier this year, 10.5" 5.56 set up with a sig romeo 3 red dot... does the job. Loud as fuck all but whatever... made it for Jessica since she hates my 18" heavy barrel ar lol. Should get yourself a nice cz 75 sp01, good shit right there. I also modded my gen 3 glock 17 this year, did a good handful of mods. Can run it pretty good now.
Unless I buy a virgin (or made into an AR pistol from the get go) pre-ban lower, I cant have an actual AR pistol in this state. Others are basically the same shit with a 12" barrel and VFG.

As far as pistols, Im looking at either the Sig M17 or the Glock 17/19 Gen 5 MOS.

·
Super Moderator
430,521 Posts
ayo in on this place after being gone for a few days

·
Super Moderator
430,521 Posts
San Diego was a blast, had a ton of fun and checked out a bunch of places.

landed there kinda late so didn't do anything and started everything Friday, including Thanksgiving dinner and such with Lauren. did some shopping, checked out places, eat a ton, etc. we did checked out the zoo and other typical places most people would while visiting there

·
147,270 Posts
Currently using the HK P2000
The academy has already started issuing the Glock G47

My area will be the last to upgrade as we'll be receiving all the .40 ammo from everywhere else to burn through as we train more often than any other region.

1201 - 1209 of 1209 Posts