Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1201 - 1220 of 1224 Posts

·
ICUStalking
10,177 Posts
I did a PSA ar pistol earlier this year, 10.5" 5.56 set up with a sig romeo 3 red dot... does the job. Loud as fuck all but whatever... made it for Jessica since she hates my 18" heavy barrel ar lol. Should get yourself a nice cz 75 sp01, good shit right there. I also modded my gen 3 glock 17 this year, did a good handful of mods. Can run it pretty good now.
Unless I buy a virgin (or made into an AR pistol from the get go) pre-ban lower, I cant have an actual AR pistol in this state. Others are basically the same shit with a 12" barrel and VFG.

As far as pistols, Im looking at either the Sig M17 or the Glock 17/19 Gen 5 MOS.

·
Super Moderator
430,523 Posts
ayo in on this place after being gone for a few days

·
Super Moderator
430,523 Posts
San Diego was a blast, had a ton of fun and checked out a bunch of places.

landed there kinda late so didn't do anything and started everything Friday, including Thanksgiving dinner and such with Lauren. did some shopping, checked out places, eat a ton, etc. we did checked out the zoo and other typical places most people would while visiting there

·
147,272 Posts
Currently using the HK P2000
The academy has already started issuing the Glock G47

My area will be the last to upgrade as we'll be receiving all the .40 ammo from everywhere else to burn through as we train more often than any other region.

·
ICUStalking
10,177 Posts
Currently using the HK P2000
The academy has already started issuing the Glock G47

My area will be the last to upgrade as we'll be receiving all the .40 ammo from everywhere else to burn through as we train more often than any other region.
The 47 seems like an odd choice. Im not sure why Customs/BP needed their own pistol.

·
Master Member
5,066 Posts
Unless I buy a virgin (or made into an AR pistol from the get go) pre-ban lower, I cant have an actual AR pistol in this state. Others are basically the same shit with a 12" barrel and VFG.

As far as pistols, Im looking at either the Sig M17 or the Glock 17/19 Gen 5 MOS.
Oh lame... didn't know you had the ar pistol rule crap...

the sig would be nice, i've handled the gen 5 and it just feels odd to me still. i'm sure it would run just fine in my hands but it's what i'm used to i guess with my old ass gen 3.

that's what i want from sig, been on my want list a good while now... kinda pricey though :/

·
147,272 Posts
Sunday consisted of another 16hr
Shit’s kinda awkward with this chick at work now
Then just busy busy busy & humid/cool most of the day

2 more days until the weekend, 3 if my dental appt request doesn’t get approved

·
ICUStalking
10,177 Posts
Leaving tomorrow morning for a work trip. Gonna be working till like 2am in the cold wiring panels. Least one night, maybe 2. Gonna be a fuck ton of OT coming my way. Good thing too cause I needs me a Sig M17 with a red dot and another AR "other".

·
American HP!!
25,615 Posts
Finally, after 7 months I got my front door installed!!!

Still need to paint the white frame, but need screw inspection 1st.

I also had to case the inside myself. The Casing they had sent was a little too narrow, so I returned & bought flat modern casing. Also filled the gaps around the door with insulating foam.

·
American HP!!
25,615 Posts
Finally, after 7 months I got my front door installed!!!

Still need to paint the white frame, but need screw inspection 1st.

I also had to case the inside myself. The Casing they had sent was a little too narrow, so I returned & bought flat modern casing. Also filled the gaps around the door with insulating foam.

·
147,272 Posts
Going to the dentista tomorrow for procedure #3
Then probably San Diego Thursday for a new helmet. Lost a screw for my visor and not about to walk a mile of road again looking for the same screw, and of course they're out of stock. So it's either look at a similar helmet and yank the screw or just buy said helmet as it matches the bike more than my matte black one does

1201 - 1220 of 1224 Posts