Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1281 - 1300 of 1343 Posts

·
147,292 Posts
Yeah, update sucks

So does getting sick all of a sudden when I get home from washing bike.

I’ll be in your area around V-day. Renting a cabin in Almond for the weekend and hitting the Dragon a few times. Need to remind one of the females at work about going

·
Master baiter
11,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,283
Yeah, update sucks

So does getting sick all of a sudden when I get home from washing bike.

I’ll be in your area around V-day. Renting a cabin in Almond for the weekend and hitting the Dragon a few times. Need to remind one of the females at work about going
Bringing the S2K or the Jeep? Guessing S2K since deals gap...

·
ICUStalking
10,193 Posts
Been down for the count most of last week sick. Finally dragged my ass to urgent care Sunday morning after 2 nights of severe pain. Severe sinus infection. 2 days of amoxicillin and a steroid nose spray and Im feeling wayyyyyy better. Still not 100% but completely functional at least.

·
Master baiter
11,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,288
Been down for the count most of last week sick. Finally dragged my ass to urgent care Sunday morning after 2 nights of severe pain. Severe sinus infection. 2 days of amoxicillin and a steroid nose spray and Im feeling wayyyyyy better. Still not 100% but completely functional at least.
My step mom waited a week to go to the doctor. Bilateral Pneumonia. She's just meow getting over it.

I lost my voice one Saturday a few weeks ago. That Monday I was calling in to my doctor. They called me in some drugs and I was feeling much better the next day.

Don't wait.

Glad you're feeling better

·
ICUStalking
10,193 Posts
My step mom waited a week to go to the doctor. Bilateral Pneumonia. She's just meow getting over it.

I lost my voice one Saturday a few weeks ago. That Monday I was calling in to my doctor. They called me in some drugs and I was feeling much better the next day.

Don't wait.

Glad you're feeling better
If Im sick, I usually dont take more than a day off work. I took 2 last week. So then and there I knew it wasnt just a cold. Was feeling kinda better so went to work Friday. Fri/Sat nights were awful.

Got another 8 days of antibiotics to take and should be cleared up by then. But just the last 2 days with the stuff Im feeling 100x better than I was. Never had this shit before, the pain was bad at night. And I had taken aspirin and was high as shit and it still hurt. 🤣

·
147,292 Posts
Bringing the S2K or the Jeep? Guessing S2K since deals gap...
Neither, flying in & just grabbing a rental.

It's 10hrs each way from the FL house to the cabin & I'm assuming the weather won't be sports car friendly so just playing it safe & maximizing my time with friends before having to come back out to AZ.

·
Master baiter
11,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,294
Neither, flying in & just grabbing a rental.

It's 10hrs each way from the FL house to the cabin & I'm assuming the weather won't be sports car friendly so just playing it safe & maximizing my time with friends before having to come back out to AZ.
Rentals can be a ton of fun if you get full insurance. heh...

·
Super Moderator
430,553 Posts
this weekend is new years (for us asian guys of course) and i'm taking Lauren to see some lion dance and other performance in dc. there's going to be events all weekend, so shows/foods/games/etc. then on sunday the buddhist temple we usually go to is having their own event to welcome the new year, so we'll be there for that.

got not much else plan at the moment, i'll see if she wants to do anything else

·
Master baiter
11,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,297
this weekend is new years (for us asian guys of course) and i'm taking Lauren to see some lion dance and other performance in dc. there's going to be events all weekend, so shows/foods/games/etc. then on sunday the buddhist temple we usually go to is having their own event to welcome the new year, so we'll be there for that.

got not much else plan at the moment, i'll see if she wants to do anything else
But, I thought you hated "those" people? I'm confused

·
Super Moderator
430,553 Posts
But, I thought you hated "those" people? I'm confused
oh very true, fuck all asian people. it's a new year and nothing has changed, in fact i think there's more not less of them...

but i enjoy festivals and events, esp if there's food and such involved. and lauren likes them, so she'll be with me which helps keep my anger at bay lol.

·
Master Member
5,078 Posts
thanks lingers i'd say it was an odd christmas with the family but i didn't go. was dealing with the car issues so i wasn't sure if i could drive much and my parents were at the hospital recovering from mom's hip replacement (which is going well she's walking around without a walker or any help already... i find that damn impressive). soooooooo i don't know how things are going with the family but it was kinda nice to not have to deal with the crap that soon... some space to move on mentally kinda thing i guess.

hope all is well though dude, fancy photos you've got there.

considering nosing around for a cheap daily car in the couple grand territory this year, but everything is apparently on facebook which i don't have anymore lol. there's not much of anything listed on anything like autotrader and the like. ah well....

·
Master baiter
11,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,300
thanks lingers i'd say it was an odd christmas with the family but i didn't go. was dealing with the car issues so i wasn't sure if i could drive much and my parents were at the hospital recovering from mom's hip replacement (which is going well she's walking around without a walker or any help already... i find that damn impressive). soooooooo i don't know how things are going with the family but it was kinda nice to not have to deal with the crap that soon... some space to move on mentally kinda thing i guess.

hope all is well though dude, fancy photos you've got there.

considering nosing around for a cheap daily car in the couple grand territory this year, but everything is apparently on facebook which i don't have anymore lol. there's not much of anything listed on anything like autotrader and the like. ah well....
You can daily an RX7.

JUST SAYING!!!!

1281 - 1300 of 1343 Posts