Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1301 - 1320 of 1343 Posts

·
Super Moderator
430,553 Posts
if you got what it takes, you can daily anything

·
147,292 Posts
Rentals can be a ton of fun if you get full insurance. heh...
Never get the insurance, just book with USAA & their card, they cover it.

Speaking of which, went to get a rental a couple days ago and company B poached me from their neighbor because Wrangler.
Do the deal, can't find the keys.
Nearly an hour later they've exhausted just about every option, and the Camaro SS I was interested in from previous company has now been taken.
Ask if anything else interests me, yeah, you got a Charger with a v8?
Get the keys to go look, find this R/T out there. $130/day normally, given for the $42/day deal he cut me on the Jeep

And then went Jeeping with a friend's new Sahara and showed her some of the features on it.

Oh, and took top shot the other day at Q2 quals.

Also took my biker friend an hour away yesterday and she left being the owner of a '20 RZR XP4 Turbo S Velocity.
Got delivered today just before sunset so after getting it tagged and all that, did some sunset off roading and just overall having a chilly blast for about 30 minutes before throwing it in the garage.

·
Master baiter
11,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,304
Never get the insurance, just book with USAA & their card, they cover it.

Speaking of which, went to get a rental a couple days ago and company B poached me from their neighbor because Wrangler.
Do the deal, can't find the keys.
Nearly an hour later they've exhausted just about every option, and the Camaro SS I was interested in from previous company has now been taken.
Ask if anything else interests me, yeah, you got a Charger with a v8?
Get the keys to go look, find this R/T out there. $130/day normally, given for the $42/day deal he cut me on the Jeep

Oh, and took top shot the other day at Q2 quals.

Also took my biker friend an hour away yesterday and she left being the owner of a '20 RZR XP4 Turbo S Velocity.
Got delivered today just before sunset so after getting it tagged and all that, did some sunset off roading and just overall having a chilly blast for about 30 minutes before throwing it in the garage.
The Camaro SS will take a 200 shot without any tweaking to the tune. Proven.
I think the Chargers will take a 150 until things start going wrong.

Either way, looks like a good time.

·
Super Moderator
430,553 Posts
ayo what's going on in here? only tuesday and i need the weekend to be here right now

·
Master Member
5,078 Posts
You can daily an RX7.

JUST SAYING!!!!
hahahhah yea yea... i can't afford it right now even if i wanted to. i told him to run it how he wants and we'll talk this summer perhaps depending. he's all well if i run it i'm going to push it until the motor pops. i said that's fine, i figured i'd probably want to swap it if i owned it anyways with how much sitting it would do. so who knows, i'm willing to bet it'll never happen given finances and all the shit that has not gone well in that department over the last two or three years. :rest: (not looking through all the bs ones we have now to find what i want lol)

·
Master baiter
11,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,315
hahahhah yea yea... i can't afford it right now even if i wanted to. i told him to run it how he wants and we'll talk this summer perhaps depending. he's all well if i run it i'm going to push it until the motor pops. i said that's fine, i figured i'd probably want to swap it if i owned it anyways with how much sitting it would do. so who knows, i'm willing to bet it'll never happen given finances and all the shit that has not gone well in that department over the last two or three years. :rest: (not looking through all the bs ones we have now to find what i want lol)
Swap in a 20B!!!!!!! N/A. Oh those sound so good. BRAAAP!

·
DDS
7,179 Posts
sup dudes.

White_02 that looks fun af.

Busy at the office here. Everybody putting off their dental work wants it done at the beginning of the year.

Not sure if any of you are coffee snobs but i just got a new Espro Press, electric kettle and burr grinder. Grinder doesn't come in until Friday though. Should be a good upgrade from the keurig i've been using.

·
Master baiter
11,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,319
sup dudes.

Busy at the office here. Everybody putting off their dental work wants it done at the beginning of the year.

Not sure if any of you are coffee snobs but i just got a new Espro Press, electric kettle and burr grinder. Grinder doesn't come in until Friday though. Should be a good upgrade from the keurig i've been using.
sup dudes.

Do you ever sign your work? like, here's a new partial. There's my initials. lol

I've never been much into coffee. Only when I am falling asleep at my desk, do I ever go after it. Don't care much for the aftertaste either.

·
Master Member
5,078 Posts
Swap in a 20B!!!!!!! N/A. Oh those sound so good. BRAAAP!
the 20b is sexually smooth i swear... thing builds boost so damn easy as well. i sure as shit don't have 20 to 30 grand laying around for something like that though lol.

side note, i still think we should do what you suggested and just move to whatsapp. it's how i talk to the bulk of my friends in a group. i don't come here when i'm at work and sometimes i don't check before bed or when i get up. sooooooo that's my excuse for not posting lol.

1301 - 1320 of 1343 Posts