Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1321 - 1340 of 1343 Posts

·
Super Moderator
430,553 Posts
i'm big into coffee these days, i have a large coffee every morning. i usually make some before i leave the house or i get some at work. the free one i get at my office isn't as good, then again it's free so whatever. after a cup or two, i have tea the rest of the day no more coffee or i can't sleep at night.

·
Super Moderator
430,553 Posts
i don't like the bitter taste of coffee, so i add creamer...a good amount of it to make it somewhat sweet haha. lauren does the same with her coffee, she can't stand it bitter. she likes vietnamese coffee the most because we drink it with condensed milk that is pretty sweet itself.

·
Super Moderator
430,553 Posts
but i don't like sweet tea, not the fake sweet tea restaurants serves, nor the real sweet teas they have down south. if i'm doing tea, i'll drink regular hot green teas.

·
Super Moderator
430,553 Posts
you guys got plans for this weekend? i'm not sure what i'm going to do yet and feeling a little sick since monday. might just stay in doors and take it easy, recover. i was also out both saturday and sunday last weekend, i can deal with not going anywhere for a few days and just sleep

·
147,292 Posts
Should be going Jeeping again
If this chick gets her bike back, maybe ride up to Popeye's which is about 45min away
Maybe go look at some houses too
idk

·
Master baiter
11,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,326
the 20b is sexually smooth i swear... thing builds boost so damn easy as well. i sure as shit don't have 20 to 30 grand laying around for something like that though lol.

side note, i still think we should do what you suggested and just move to whatsapp. it's how i talk to the bulk of my friends in a group. i don't come here when i'm at work and sometimes i don't check before bed or when i get up. sooooooo that's my excuse for not posting lol.
I'm good with that. this place sucks now.

·
Master baiter
11,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,327
you guys got plans for this weekend? i'm not sure what i'm going to do yet and feeling a little sick since monday. might just stay in doors and take it easy, recover. i was also out both saturday and sunday last weekend, i can deal with not going anywhere for a few days and just sleep
Digging up the yard Friday. Chasing a water leak. Unless it rains...
Son's last basketball game is Saturday. Have to pick up a part for the truck I'm going to buy from the seller and fix it.
Sunday planning on going to Windrock to 4wheel.

·
DDS
7,179 Posts
Do you ever sign your work? like, here's a new partial. There's my initials. lol

I've never been much into coffee. Only when I am falling asleep at my desk, do I ever go after it. Don't care much for the aftertaste either.
Nah i'm boring. I have seen pics of people that will put like sports logos and stuff on the inside of crowns.

·
DDS
7,179 Posts
You got the coronavirus. RIP

·
Bańned
12,106 Posts
is this clubrsx?

·
Beware the Eggplant
16,632 Posts
Who the hell are all these fags in my chat thread?

1321 - 1340 of 1343 Posts