Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1361 - 1380 of 1401 Posts

·
Pugzministrator
501,919 Posts
Nah "LiL ReD" is long gone now, I miss that bitch. Best car ever!

Working from home Quarantine & Work lol.

I'm in the market for a new car soon, dunno what to get.
Listen. New Xbox is coming out soon....gonna need you to hit a Walmart for me and that midnight release. kthxbye

·
147,303 Posts
Nah "LiL ReD" is long gone now, I miss that bitch. Best car ever!
Working from home Quarantine & Work lol.
I'm in the market for a new car soon, dunno what to get.
Ah dang
Lucky. Still having to go in & deal with the unknown, although there's talks about being given random PDO as their attempt at weather & safety leave or some goofy nonsense to reduce/limit exposure. We'll see.

Same. Gonna be a Raptor if I do because it's starting to just get too hot for the bike, but a house caught my eye now and won't get out of my head.
Was just at a different dealer for a friend's purchase but the salesman could eat a dick for all I care & so we'll see how this one plays out. This town sucks for cars

·
Hypnotize
85,244 Posts
Me tooooo haha. This place looks awful, wtf did they do. Scroll down in the lounge, it's all chinese shit lol
yeah I noticed that too

·
#BAMF
21,617 Posts
Ah dang
Lucky. Still having to go in & deal with the unknown, although there's talks about being given random PDO as their attempt at weather & safety leave or some goofy nonsense to reduce/limit exposure. We'll see.

Same. Gonna be a Raptor if I do because it's starting to just get too hot for the bike, but a house caught my eye now and won't get out of my head.
Was just at a different dealer for a friend's purchase but the salesman could eat a dick for all I care & so we'll see how this one plays out. This town sucks for cars
You still u keywest?

·
Registered
125 Posts
Do any of you OGs even own an RSX anymore? It feels crazy looking at your join dates. I was on many different forums in middle school and high school but haven't really committed to any in the last 10 years or so.

·
Pugzministrator
501,919 Posts
Do any of you OGs even own an RSX anymore? It feels crazy looking at your join dates. I was on many different forums in middle school and high school but haven't really committed to any in the last 10 years or so.
I probably still would if some asshole didn't run a red light and tbone my car back in 2010 but who knows. Car would be 17 years old lol

·
147,303 Posts
Never had one, but I still have my S2 that I got in 2005...even if I haven't seen it since August

·
Class: Now in Session
16,561 Posts
I still have mine, but don't really drive him much anymore. I have too hard of a time parting with him...that's my baby!! :geek::geek:

1361 - 1380 of 1401 Posts