Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1381 - 1400 of 1401 Posts

·
Hypnotize
85,244 Posts
Do any of you OGs even own an RSX anymore? It feels crazy looking at your join dates. I was on many different forums in middle school and high school but haven't really committed to any in the last 10 years or so.
never owned one lol

·
Class: Now in Session
16,561 Posts
Your new whip is hella sweet tho ?

YESSSS YOURE HEREEE♥♥♥
Meh. Thanks!...she has her moments, but I need a faster whip. Always need moar gooooo
I AM I AM!!! ?? Told you, im just here waiting on BirdFlu to neg rep me. Then I can go on about my life ?

But for realz....who do we need to pay to put this site back to its original format?? This shiz be hella whack

·
147,303 Posts
I need a faster whip. Always need moar gooooo
That's what I did.
Left the S2000 in Florida and needed something to cure my boredom out here so I pulled the trigger on a 2019 750.
Bought it with 1 mile on the clock and now a little over 12k since late August

Although I have topped it out a few times but either I've been going into the wind lately, not on enough road, or it just doesn't want to climb above 172-ish.
It should be hitting 186.
But for realz....who do we need to pay to put this site back to its original format?? This shiz be hella whack
Like almost every other forum, sold out and the buyer sucks and is trying anything to turn a profit but good luck with that

·
16,561 Posts
That's what I did.
Left the S2000 in Florida and needed something to cure my boredom out here so I pulled the trigger on a 2019 750.
Bought it with 1 mile on the clock and now a little over 12k since late August

Although I have topped it out a few times but either I've been going into the wind lately, not on enough road, or it just doesn't want to climb above 172-ish.
It should be hitting 186.
Like almost every other forum, sold out and the buyer sucks and is trying anything to turn a profit but good luck with that
Damn very nice bike! You racked up miles. There's always enough road, just gotta find the right spots. I started small knowing I would want something bigger, but it was to build up confidence. I got a R3 but then they had a recall so I sold it to some kid that was way more knowledgeable with bikes than I was and he fixed the issue with the recall. I'll be in the market again in the late summer.

Yeah I know!? A girl can dream though. This format is just ooofff. They would at least bring back the old emojis. Those were pretty solid.

·
Super Moderator
430,558 Posts
Me tooooo haha. This place looks awful, wtf did they do. Scroll down in the lounge, it's all chinese shit lol
the virus has infected this forum as well, run away pugz man!

·
16,561 Posts
Anyone back to work yet? We've been emergency only since the middle of March but should be back full time May 18th.
Been working from home. The plan is to go back beginning of June. But yes...way less OT but they cut physical work hours for the same pay so no complaints.

1381 - 1400 of 1401 Posts