Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
1,200hp stable... Bitches
6,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking through CRSX's parts store at the Grill Crafts products and I'm actually a little confused about something and in the need of some clarification. What is the difference between these two Grill Craft products, why am I paying $27 for what seems to be the exact same product? :confused:
I want just the lower center piece and the pieces for the foglight areas:

Grill Craft Lower Grill: 3 Piece Kit
Grill Craft Lower Grill: 3 Piece Kit
Retail Price $195.93
Your Price $166.00
Designed for:: RSX & RSX Type-S
Usually ships within:: 24-72 hours
No Cutting Required
Kits Consist Of Lower Center Grille With Right & Left Side Vent Grilles
For Vehicles Without Factory Fog Lamps

VS

Grill Craft Lower Grill: Without Foglights
Grill Craft Lower Grill: Without Foglights
Retail Price $159.62
Your Price $139.00
Designed for:: RSX & RSX Type-S
Usually ships within:: Backordered
Designed for RSX's without installed fog lights
No Cutting Required

Thanks in advance. :thumbsup:

·
The Spaniard
463 Posts
Yea.. the 3 piece kit contains 3 pieces, center, and 2 to cover the sh!tty fog waffles..

The other one is just the center piece, in case you already cut your waffles out for brake ducts or whatever...

Apolo V

·
1,200hp stable... Bitches
6,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
See that's what I figured, but you have the 3-piece kit and then you can choose to buy the other kits with or without the factory fogs. I don't understand why these options are avaiblable if the 3 piece kit is basically the "Without factory foglights" option, for $27 more dollars. :confused:

Thanks for the answers though! :thumbsup:

·
16,924 Posts
I have no idea what that last post meant.....so i'll try and state the differences.
The top one is more expensive because it has the center portion and the fog light covers (you take this if you don't have fogs). It is 3 pieces so it is more expensive. The other one is only the center, and less pieces = less cost.

The option is available because some people have fogs, others don't.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.