Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every time I log in,I notice its getting more and more dead here. Its pretty much a ghost town. Are mods even around any more? All I do now is lurk and help people with problems. How many old timers still on?

·
I Hate Honda's
1,119 Posts
I just came back 2 weeks ago and realized the same thing. Its a shame considering there are still a decent amount of these that are modded.

·
R.I.P. '02 RSX (Sold)
1,739 Posts
CRSX is definitely not the same anymore. Most of the RSX community either moved on or they’re on social media now. Facebook or Instagram.

I do miss the old forum structure. To bad it’ll never be the same line back in 06-12.

·
Premium Member
2,538 Posts
I miss it when you refreshed the page and there would be 100 new replies in like 20 minutes.

Or when wanted to sell or buy, you could find anything in 1 day or less.

·
Super Moderator
430,508 Posts
well the mods are still around that's for sure, we just don't much that's all lol

·
Registered
49 Posts
Tbh I feel like people just use this to find answers to questions, if you think about it this forum is ancient, so damn near every question about the rsx has been answered at some point, so people just browse and dip, I only think that because 90% of the time that’s what I’m doing until I find someone who needs help. It REALLY sucks that it’s dead especially, when you can’t find your answer so you post a question but no one answers lol. I think it’s true that everyone moved to FB just because it’s mobile compatible/easily accessible compared to the forum style, I even use Facebook for some rsx questions now and it’s pretty nice. But CRSX will ALWAYS be the OG

·
Registered
113 Posts
Not an OG on this forum, but I was a part of a Toyota forum back in 2005 and like you guys said there were a lot of members active on the forum up until 2010ish.

Today most forums are pretty dead with some outliers like Subaru forums. I think with the advent of social media, more specifically Facebook essentially killed the forums.

From my experience older members, as they get older generally don't have the time to converse on forums, and newer members (younger people) tend to gravitate towards Facebook.

·
Here goes nothing
5,412 Posts
Checked in for the first time in years and this is the top thread. OG and former mod, hi. I miss my RSX :wavey:

·
Super Moderator
430,508 Posts
Checked in for the first time in years and this is the top thread. OG and former mod, hi. I miss my RSX :wavey:
whoa it's lando!

·
Registered
143 Posts
:shady:Still have an RSX , actually have two ...:weeeeeeeeee:

Not an OG, been lurking around over the years but have recently started posting around. Hope to be more active around here!

·
Registered
122 Posts
I haven't had any problems with mine, maybe cause I don't beat on it hard plus I've only put like 3000 miles on it in a year haha.

1 - 20 of 106 Posts