Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
3,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive been on the forums for a while. Im no total newb. But sometimes I read threads and there are abbreviations I dont understand. I search and I still can't find what they mean. the obvious FTW/FTL can SHOULD be self explanitory when reading in context. IBTL... whats that? theres others. Could someone do a quick response as to what these abbreviations mean? theres others besides IBTL... I just can't think of them right now

·
yut ughhh!!!
18,068 Posts
ibtl... reminds me of me back when i started posting more and tried "helping" others who didnt know the lingo around here, but, as you can see, it perfectly failed lol

check it

so yeah.. ibtl (in before thread/the lock)

advice to u: just ask around for meanings of abbreviations you dont know. i'm sure someone will be kind enough to translate them for you here and there. as for this thread, chances are it'll be locked up like mine. forget it man. in places like this u pretty much juss gotta hold ur own =)

·
9k FTW
3,196 Posts
YSATI = You suck at the internet

usually reserved for people who don't search, or post pics that end up as a X

·
Retired OG
100,341 Posts
1 - 20 of 68 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.