Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK I know im not seeing stuff because Ive reloaded and checked the crsx store several times under FI, but I no longer see comptech or JR sc's for sale, theres not even a menu for sc's. I cant find any info anywhere else that states why, but im not on here everyday and Could have missed something.

So is this temporary? I was planning on buying a CT unit plus many other things from here in the next couple of weeks, but thats not looking like its going to happen now dangit.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok and that answers my question how? where was that even originally posted? like stated, I havnt been able to find any info as to why and Ive read plenty of threads.

·
doesn't even have an RSX
28,924 Posts
Just telling what erik's gonna post here when
he sees this thread. Your'e not the first to ask.
PM Fade2Black and get your answer. :coffee:

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well why does every single person that wants to know need to PM someone? why cant it just be posted somewhere and save everyone the hassle?

·
doesn't even have an RSX
28,924 Posts
Because the people who want to know either...

a) Don't PM the right person for answer, or
b) Don't post the answer they're PMed.

Would you like me to PM Fade2Black for you
and then post the answer? Help yourself, please!

·
0 Posts
Please do let us know what Black says. It is possible that either one or both of Moss want to be exclusive dealers for their own products or won't cut other dealers a break. I have no clue. In any event, it is not like that ought to hold you up from buying one of these things. I bought mine direct from Moss, like most of the guys around here.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts