Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I am trying to fix an issue that started about a week ago. Up until a week ago, my cruise control worked for the most part. There were a couple of times, where I would be cruising along the highway with cruise control on, and then out of the blue ti would just disengage the cruise control, and I would have to hit the cruise control button by the door to turn the CC system off then on again to reset it. It would continue on for a time then it would turn off again. It quit doing this for a few weeks, and then I went to turn it on and the light on the main switch won't even turn on now and I can't get CC to work at all. So is the switch bad? I read somewhere else that replacing the bulb fixed it for someone. Is this a potential fix? Does anyone know how to fix this issue?

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
The online manual has a cruise step by step trouble shoot if no one can help. Mine is doing as yours but still works, so I haven't investigated yet. Seems like it's slowly crapping out vs. a light bulb, but who knows.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The online manual has a cruise step by step trouble shoot if no one can help. Mine is doing as yours but still works, so I haven't investigated yet. Seems like it's slowly crapping out vs. a light bulb, but who knows.
Great, ok, I will give it a shot and see if I can get anything figured out with that trouble shooting list.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.