Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
the anti type-r spoiler
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm only a novice with under a year of riding so pls go easy on me with my form ::embarrassed::

had an absolute expletive blast.

Attachments

·
LOL wut
8,728 Posts
awww fuck....im absolutely jealous...im signed up for the october 2 day camp...YAY! i cant wait!!

·
the anti type-r spoiler
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
there were a couple students in my class that were really grannying it. they improved a lot at the end of the day just as i did. so if u can ride to work and back without too much problem your're fine.

i wanted to get into the 2day camp but couldn't afford it. $2250 vs $650 =\
have fun while your're out there. and try not to drag your pegs they don't like it when u do that ::oops::

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
ahh damn I wish I would have seen this thread before I started another one. I'm thinking about doing one at Laguna Seca when I get back to the states next year. Plenty of time to save up the $2300 for the 2-day. Do you think it was worth it overall? I doubt I'll be going to the track much, but the cornering advice and practice should definitely pay off on the street.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Yeah overall impression of that particular riding school? Thoughts? Looks like lots of fun tho..the only thing i'll hassle you about is not your form but resizing pics =P

1 - 10 of 10 Posts