Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 1873 Posts

·
700p LTR TWS .308
19,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys - the other mods and admins ruled that the last chat thread was taking it too far. Please keep it clean.

·
1,200hp stable... Bitches
7,473 Posts
Wow..... kmendes shut down a chat thread...

·
7,473 Posts
and it appears George was banned.... :noes:

·
7,473 Posts
...but a big :thumbsup: for keeping the thread title... :rotfl:

·
부릉부릉
2,066 Posts
LAWL.....what a lil Vjayjay....it all makes sense now...the car the chick...

·
Banned
2,260 Posts
can't nobody take mah pride
can't nobody hold me down
no no
i gots ta keep on movin'

Reactions: camrybeats

·
Banned
2,260 Posts
P.S:

Dear kmendes:
if you have a problem with me or any other member, don't be a pussy little bitch and report my poll for racism. Worst part is you're such a failure that you can't even do that right. KOREA IS HIS NAME DUMBASS...NOT A RACIST REMARK. So there..i'm free and you're still a loser/gaping vagina who cries like a bitch when ppl call you out for being a ***

Regards,
Tyrone muthafuckin shoelaces

·
ICUStalking
10,193 Posts
can't nobody take mah pride
can't nobody hold me down
no no
i gots ta keep on movin'
P.S:

Dear kmendes:
if you have a problem with me or any other member, don't be a pussy little bitch and report my poll for racism. Worst part is you're such a failure that you can't even do that right. KOREA IS HIS NAME DUMBASS...NOT A RACIST REMARK. So there..i'm free and you're still a loser/gaping vagina who cries like a bitch when ppl call you out for being a ***

Regards,
:rotfl:

·
7,473 Posts
P.S:

Dear kmendes:

Regards,
:rotfl: some mother fucking win in that post :thumbsup:

·
Banned
2,260 Posts
wow i missed alot.............lol
not really, i got banned b/c your name in the last poll was misconstrued as a "racist remark"

regardless, it's over and done and i'm back!

·
부릉부릉
2,066 Posts
P.S:

Dear kmendes:

Regards,
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
:laughat::laughat::laughat::laughat:

·
wtfhax0r
7,507 Posts
oh yea korea, ive been advertising the shit out of your shop lol. i have a sticker on like everything i carry around with me its hilarious. so many people ask about it too so im gonna see if they wanna take a gander at your shop and BUY MAD SHIT YO.

1 - 20 of 1873 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.