Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Banned
2,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lets see if we can finish a chat thread before the economy collapses and/or we quality for AARP discounts.

Extra Krispy 616
RoadRunner Type S 443
onebad 356
Professor Awesome 176
tryfe 74
Dr Feltersnatch 47
Flanz 21
Jeff122886 21
rl1690 19
Blazing06RSXS 11
Gomer Pyle 11
recon23 9
TRICKY912 7
boofyboof 5
BSTNBEATDOWN 4
Captain BumOut 2
redline41190 2
SCTypeS2002 2
fightthisfight 2
Inevitable 2
Sejzilla 2
Jason P. 2
Trixie 2
Ricanizedkilla 1
jgnlz87 1
xcjbrownx 1
timmah1231 1
Dc5Nightmare 1
Tri20tran 1
killa82783 1

·
Former Mod-Still a God
209,105 Posts
lmao @napalm ass from the last thread. This thread will never finish.

·
Former Mod-Still a God
209,105 Posts
It will take at least a week to finish this page alone

·
1,200hp stable... Bitches
7,473 Posts
I hate you all.............

·
7,473 Posts
So I've decided this pos beater thing is not for me... Not worth the time, headache or discomfort to save a few thousand $$$$....

Gonna put up with the Subaru Forester through the rest of the winter and come spring get either a 2012/13 WRX or a used CPO Audi A4 Wagon or a CPO Acura RDX or RL...

·
Former Mod-Still a God
209,105 Posts
There you go, good man. I figured you would come around some day :thumbsup:

·
Former Mod-Still a God
209,105 Posts
I need to get out of work.....only to be back at 7 tomorrow am

·
7,473 Posts
That blows... Takes some serious motivation to do that...

·
7,473 Posts
There you go, good man. I figured you would come around some day :thumbsup:

For commuting daily to work to school then to work again or home, it made sense to let the Hyundai take the beating... But now as an everyday life thing... Nah.... I made a mistake. I want something nice, comfortable and reasonable luxurious... And awd. Living with the Forester for the winter will make me appreciate that even more so...

·
Former Mod-Still a God
209,105 Posts
Must be nice.....jk man. I am happy with the Vulva. It was a great purchase and so much better than the RSX. No more beaters

·
7,473 Posts
Hell yea dude... S60R and RSX aren't even a comparison. Why shouldn't you be happy with your purchase... It's a great car... I'm still pissed George sold it.... But atleast it went to you.

It's funny cause the guy I bough the ZO6 from was saying the same thing about being done with beaters and was getting a BMW 335i as a new daily... I should've listen to him haha

·
Former Mod-Still a God
209,105 Posts
Hell yea dude... S60R and RSX aren't even a comparison. Why shouldn't you be happy with your purchase... It's a great car... I'm still pissed George sold it.... But atleast it went to you.

It's funny cause the guy I bough the ZO6 from was saying the same thing about being done with beaters and was getting a BMW 335i as a new daily... I should've listen to him haha
I would love to keep the R as a daily and get something faster for a weekend car but......I am poor

·
7,473 Posts
Well you've got student loans... That is the cycle... But once those are paid things should open up for you... Besides the Volvo is a sweet ass daily... It's not like you're in a hooptie.

·
7,473 Posts
I think I'm gonna get these D2 Forged FMS-01 wheels for the ZO6 in the spring. They look stunning on this C6 ZO6, so I'm sure they'd be equally as sexy on a C5.

Exactly like these with the Challenge Gold Center, Hi-Luster Polished Lip w. Clearcoat, and Gloss Black Fasteners, except in staggered 18/19" finish instead of the 20/20" setup shown....

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.