Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after reading and reading for a few days I came to the conclusion that the JRSC pulley is no longer available only used. So I went out of my ways to help the Rsx or K series community and purchase the ct pulley and JRSC pulley at the same time. From my under standing the JRSC and the ct are exactly the same in dimensions Except! That the JRSC pulley has a 2mm higher offset. In other words the CT pulley is pushed out 2mm more towards the passenger fender than the JRSC pulley.

-trying to load more pics but the browser is acting up give me a few mins I'll post the measurement pics-

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
this is how I measured them

the caliper has a rod that is being pushed down and measures the distance in MM, I used the back face because that's the face where it mates up against the PS

jrsc

ct

this is the difference on how much further the CT pulley is pushed out

·
Always on TDY...
2,169 Posts
You can use a CT Power steering pulley as a replacement for the JR Power steering pulley. I personally know a few S/C RSX that do today

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Correct I believe you can use it 2mm isn't anything that's like the thickness of a nickel.. You could easily (if it bothers you) put a washer on the sc snout and make the difference... I had a lot more pictures uploaded from photobucket but it said the moderators had to approve it or something ??

1 - 5 of 5 Posts