Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
DC5 Krew
2,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anybody have any pics of an rsx with these in the car from the hatch and side view i want to see what it looks like in the back of the car thanks guys. thery are the b pillar side bars

·
DC5 Krew
2,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bump

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
u dont even c it from the rear.the top mounting portion runs right up the side along the wall up to the seatbelt location.thats how mine are and every 1 else's

·
DC5 Krew
2,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
so does it bolt to the bottom or top of the seat belt bolts the only reason why i ask this cause i have a harness bar and i want to know it is going to get in the way or not do u know

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
i have a harness bar aswell.what i did was take out a couple of those spacers on each side and i fit perfecty.it mounts on both bottom and top seatbelt bolts

·
DC5 Krew
2,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
alright man thanx for the info

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
got mine for 220 shipped from bullet proof but will never buy from them again.there are a couple people in the for sale section selling theres

·
DC5 Krew
2,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
so is there really a difference with them or no also is there any other mounting or bolt locations were the bar locates at

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
u are supposed to drill through the florr in the front but i didnt want to.it gets so tight that the tab on the pillar bar where u mount it is very tight on the florr.

·
DC5 Krew
2,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
so it really only bolts in 3 places then right

·
DC5 Krew
2,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
all right i appreciate all ur info.

·
Registered
23,481 Posts
lol yea.. not gonna help you at all in a crash situation. theyre technically to increase rigidty with such a large door area and help tie things together, but in reality they just look nice for the majority of us

1 - 20 of 24 Posts