Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 360 Posts

·
Custom JDM Badges Maker
2,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Customized JDM Soshinoya Wakaba New Driver Leaf, Koleshiya Elder Driver Teardrop & Non-JDM Shield Badges for sale

Designs available:
Philippines
Pedobear
Domokun
Japan Rising Sun
Japan Rising Sun w/Shocker
Black Shocker
You Like This (facebook style)
You Mad?
Mexico
Vietnam
Forever Alone
Trollface
Cambodia
Korea
Dominican Republic
Puerto Rico
Laos (Red Elephant)
I Love JDM
Hello Kitty
Plus many many more designs

Types available:
Suction cup held Leaf shape
Suction cup held Teardrop shape
Suction cup held Non-JDM Shield shape
Magnetic Leaf shape
Magnetic Teardrop shape
Magnetic Non-JDM Shield shape

Price
Starting at $7.49 for each badge
Shipping is $2 for up to 2 badges anywhere in U.S.
Local pickup available in Oakland, CA
*International shipping please contact me

Custom designs
I also make custom badges. I can do your country flag, your crew logo, perhaps your football team for a few dollars extra.

FREE badges?
Like my facebook page to get entered in monthly drawing for a free badge of your choice! One click is all it takes: facebook page

For complete list of designs and more pictures, and to purchase
PM me or visit my site

·
Andy wuz here
19,454 Posts
italian, make me a italian one, and i want a equal thickness black border

·
Custom JDM Badges Maker
2,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
sweet

btw, are the black outlines (top/bottom) suppose to be bigger than the sides?
yes if you look at the real badges, top bottom is bigger than sides so I want to stay true to that

·
Custom JDM Badges Maker
2,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
one more thing. i am having trouble deciding which style to use for flip and china flags. what do you guys think?

China 1 -----or----- China 2

Flip 1 ----or---- Flip 2 ----or---- Flip 3

·
Banned
7,568 Posts
Hmm...you should stay true with the flag patterns and how it'd look if they were hanging up on a flag staff, but it's hard to show the exact flag on that badge. Mad props on designing them! :thumbsup: I'd say China 1. Think you can design one for Hong Kong, before it was hand over back to China? hehe

·
Custom JDM Badges Maker
2,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hmm...you should stay true with the flag patterns and how it'd look if they were hanging up on a flag staff, but it's hard to show the exact flag on that badge. Mad props on designing them! :thumbsup: I'd say China 1. Think you can design one for Hong Kong, before it was hand over back to China? hehe
woe that flag is like 2 flags in one. pretty hard to fit it in the shape of the badge but this was the best I could do.

Think ppl would buy it? Why not get the new HK flag it's a pretty flower and much easier to fit lol

·
Custom JDM Badges Maker
2,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Will your badges like, deform? I bought a badge from JDMCarboy, that shit melted on my dashboard.
I do not think they will. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think your badges were cheap styrofoam? Mines are laminated and lamination process involves heat so it should withstand heat.

·
Banned
7,568 Posts
woe that flag is like 2 flags in one. pretty hard to fit it in the shape of the badge but this was the best I could do.

Think ppl would buy it? Why not get the new HK flag it's a pretty flower and much easier to fit lol
Like you said..."pretty flower." So I don't know about that. hehe
But i did like that design though. If we had enough H.K. peeps here, then we can ask them. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 360 Posts