Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Couldn't really find any reviews on Lloyd's Mats on the forum so figured I'd review mine I got today.

https://www.lloydmatsstore.com/

First things first Yes I understand to some this will seem cheesy but I'd rather have a brand new custom "Type R" floor mat set than used ones that don't fit cause I'm USDM lol all in all for the price this is actually not a bad option for those looking/wanting type R mats but don't wanna deal with fitment or having to swap to RHD, etc.

I opted for the Ultimate type floor mats on the site cause they had more color options and I wanted some reds to choose from. The quality is very good The torch red color I chose is pretty vibrant in light but naturally looks a bit darker. The pic of just the Type R logo shows what the red truly looks like. Overall I'm satisfied with my purchase. The only thing I'd change if I ordered again is I'd opt for the vinyl edges. idk why I didn't this time but eh I still like what I got. If someone wants the exact same ones I have my build was UM2|3035810|4031|416|477|||803013|||||

That 803013 number is the type r logo. (You'll need to actually call them and custom order if you want the type R emblem) My set was $162 shipped to Texas. The vinyl piping adds a extra $10 if I remember right.

Hope you guys enjoy the pics. (I'll get some fitment pics uploaded tomorrow)

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

·
Curious Gooner
3,700 Posts
Looks good man! Too bad you don't have a heel plate for the drivers side.

Hows the fitment inside your car? Also what does the bottom of the mats look like? Are they shallow plastic spikes or deep ones?

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would say they're aren't spiked at all. But they still have a nice trip to them. And fitment is perfect. Please excuse the dirty interior I'm in the middle of trying to get S2K cluster swapped in and yes I know I need to vacuum lol I just realized I didn't get a pic of passenger side mat but it does fit like OEM as well.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh and here's a bonus pic of what I did to cover the dreaded spider hole when swapping type r center console in. I had to get a type R cigarette lighter panel and trim off the edge. Then taped the piece to the usdm cigarette panel and super glued it on the backside. You can still slightly see separation where I put it together but with patience and steady hand you can make it perfect.

·
I Hate Honda's
1,119 Posts
Not bad! I was looking for mats and got extremely lucky on ebay the other day. I scored brand new black Type S OEM mats in bag for $125 shipped. Also bought a metal heel pad for the drivers side.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not bad! I was looking for mats and got extremely lucky on ebay the other day. I scored brand new black Type S OEM mats in bag for $125 shipped. Also bought a metal heel pad for the drivers side.
Thanks! :fistbump:
Got a link to the heel pad? When I removed my stock mats I had a hole where my heel sits at gas pedal lol Wanna avoid that happening again on my new mat.

·
I Hate Honda's
1,119 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts