Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so i just finnished installing my new valve cover, oem accesories and my hondata IMG. I'm not sure if anyone else has tried usig this method of powder coating but i thought i would try it out. I purchased the valve cover from TRG coating, a powerseller off ebay. He sent me a cover in the color wich i chose. It took him about 2 weeks to get it done, but i think it was worth the wait. He basicly sends the cover and you send you core back for $60 credit, so for only $45 you can have the same. Lemme know what you think. link below to his ebay listing

http://motors.search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZtrgcoating

·
zomg zomg
3,009 Posts
WOW good find i think i might have him do this with one of my extra valve covers.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
WOW good find i think i might have him do this with one of my extra valve covers.
Yea go for it...if you send him a cover he wont charge u a core charge which saves you 60 bucks at the start. hopefully i'll get mine back when i send it out tomorw.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
thanks for the comments...any idea on a IM cover?
Looks original...I like that about it. IM cover---color match it blue too...but leave the silver name plate alone...then color match the word: I-VTEC to blue also instead of red.

What'd you think?

-J

·
Hawks
5,634 Posts
it looks nice. my friend is getting a bunch of shit done through this guy well see how it turns out. he has an aim name so u can talk to them through that. seems like a good company to deal with.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.