Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i have an 02-04 and i have yet to see it with a cut rear bumper with a top1 diffuser. I found pictures of and 05-06 cut with a js diffuser but cant seem to find one with an 02-04. Anyone think it would look good like it does with the js diffuser.

Pictures of 05-06

Also planning to get a js spoiler and do some type of support with rods like the GTR rocket bunny spoiler. What are everyone's thoughts on how this would turn out?

Like this

·
Doesn't Give A F*ck
20,301 Posts
try imagining the dc2 with half the rear bumper off. think it'll look kind of like that.

also, i think a member on here has the rod mod like that, but on an ep3. think his name is like monjar something something. should be in the turbo thread and stuff.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
try imagining the dc2 with half the rear bumper off. think it'll look kind of like that.

also, i think a member on here has the rod mod like that, but on an ep3. think his name is like monjar something something. should be in the turbo thread and stuff.
How you think this combo would look tho, I think it would look pretty sweet and different just not sure how it would look with the top1 vs the js diffuser.

·
Broke College Student
573 Posts
you would definitely be the first to do it I think it would look dope and be super track. I can picture Reikoi's with the setup i think it'd go with it really well.

·
Broke College Student
573 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
2016-07-02_07-26-26 by Anointed Aero, on Flickr

I actually thought about doing that a while back. Doesn't make sense though unless you buy that rocket bunny wing. Those supports are used to adjust the wings angle.
How'd u make the rods to do that setup and what did u have to bolt them to did u use the existing holes on the spoiler and make brackets by the diffuser?

·
Anointed
4,571 Posts
How'd u make the rods to do that setup and what did u have to bolt them to did u use the existing holes on the spoiler and make brackets by the diffuser?
I just photoshopped it lol. Having rods like that will increase drag so i decided against it. Theoretically you should be able to use the preexisting holes on the riser with a custom bracket and mount them to custom brackets at the bottom.

·
Fast and Furious
585 Posts
Bunny it up! I say yes

Cause I think it's illegal in the states
if your 100% legal your not trying hard enough:stop::finger::vtec::weeeeeeeeee:
M&M widebody:eek: is very expensive just to run wing support rods. could be badass, could be ass. Its best when it fulfills its purpose and looks good too. Also I think you would need a splitter to balance out the look. Even then If you look at anointed photoshop they don't "make sense" and his car is amazing, if they were black it might be different too? I would love to see it done. You will need a very aggressive stance and look to get there. I would like to see more aero driven rsx builds though since its a good way to make a car that's been around a while look original. What does your car look like now?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts