Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
JDM!!!!!!!!
3,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey im stuck on which kit to get!!! INGs or cwest? my car is Satin Silver.
theres a few paint dings to pebbles on the from bumber and on the back theres quiet a big schrtch when i got it that they tried repairing but still very noticeable.

i was thinkin mabey i could also do cwest lip and ings sides and rear?
i have the cwest rear. the main reson im stuck is cause my front bumper has a few pebble sctraches. pretty sure bout ings back for sure.
ya have any more good lookin combos?

mabey fix the dins on front? HELP!...

ill post pics asap...thanx in advance

·
yawn..
22,903 Posts
Ifi you have dings. then you don't want anything other than urethane because you're bound to crack it in a few months

·
JDM!!!!!!!!
3,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Down_Shift said:
Ifi you have dings. then you don't want anything other than urethane because you're bound to crack it in a few months
i didnt make those dings....
this may sound funny but i bought it from a 60 yr old man that went blind and got his license taken away...
he made those dings... they r mainly a millimeter in size on the front bumper from pebbles....

i was thinkin cwest lip and sides...and ings back now?

...yea changed my mind

·
Registered
471 Posts
i dont think the cwest lips will exactly line up with the ings skirts
cwest front lip, skirts and ings rear will probably flow though.
right now i have the ings front and cwest skirts and rear fins and it kinda lines up.
imma get the rest of the ings skirts and rear as soon as i got some $ though

·
yup
7,574 Posts
c0mp|ex said:
i didnt make those dings....
this may sound funny but i bought it from a 60 yr old man that went blind and got his license taken away...
he made those dings... they r mainly a millimeter in size on the front bumper from pebbles....

i was thinkin cwest lip and sides...and ings back now?

...yea changed my mind

damn that's what i wanted to do.... would anybody have pics? =\ i wonder if anybody has done that combo...

·
yawn..
22,903 Posts
it would look good, i'd get the cwest full bump and replace the front if there's paint chips

·
Registered
471 Posts
heres a pick of something opposite of what you want to do.
ings front and cwest skirts and rear
kind of flows.....imma get teh rest as soon as i work up some money so please....no flaming

Attachments

1 - 20 of 20 Posts