Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone,

www.importstylez.com is selling Replica CWEST STYLE KITS FOR $900 USD. The kits look in great condition and they do not require bodywork. They only sell them in groups of 10 and I am interested in purchasing a kit. Problem is that they only will sell them when they get 10 orders. If anyone is interested please contact them and also let me know.

For more information and picures please go to their website:

www.importstylez.com

On the bottom page their is a link to go to kit I belive it is

www.importstylez.com/rsxkit.html

Attachments

·
Mugen whore
1,592 Posts
:shakehea:

That is not an EXACT replica. If you compare the two front bumpers u can notice the difference. The rear bumper also flares out a little two much than the original.:dontknow:

This is an EXACT replica.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
110 Posts
yeah....

the biggest give away is on the front bumper. . .

the easiest way to tell the difference is follow the lines from the hood down to the bumper, on the import styles kit, it us like a U

but on the CWEST and the true replica. . it is more square, like
\_/

so let's recap

importstylez "replica" front bumper = U
real cwest and true replica bumper = \_/

does that make any sense at all?

·
Registered
211 Posts
I got mine from www.alfaotto.com ask for Allen Chen. I would wait a little though, I found an problem with their rear bumper fitting correctly and I have to talk to him about possibly getting another one. Here is what the kit looks like painted on my car

·
Registered
715 Posts
the importstylez one does look better with the stock hood however, it matches the lines perfectly. that most likely being the reason they did it like that.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts