Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 203 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, after nearly 3 months and a 1000 man hours, Guardian BMIII is almost ready for distribution. We are in the final stages and are preparing for our beta2 testing.

This is the time where we need your help. We are looking for anyone who may be interesting in beta testing. All debugging has been completed and we are just looking for people to give us feedback on the product. All Beta members will receive a Guardian BMIII product which will retail for aprox. $350 FREE of charge.

We will only be selecting 2 or 3 people to help us out. Please post the information requested below if you are interested. We will use this information to help us decide whom we will use.

Xcell- you have already been pre selected. We will let you know when it is ready to be shipped.

Requested Information.
1.) Year of car.
2.) Type-S / Base Model
3.) Auto / Manual
4.) City and State
5.) Turbo kit installed - CN Stage I / CN Stage II / CN Stage III / Revhard / UR / Greddy
6.) PSI
7.) List all other mods
8.) How many miles do you drive per week. Aprox.
9.) Do you go to the 1/4 mile track? if so how often.

As a side note, we will also be using the information provided by you to select people to help us out with other product that will be developed in the future.

Regards,
Cybernation Motorsports Development Team

·
Registered
6,623 Posts
Boost Junkie said:
Well, after nearly 3 months and a 1000 man hours, Guardian BMIII is almost ready for distribution. We are in the final stages and are preparing for our beta2 testing.

This is the time where we need your help. We are looking for anyone who may be interesting in beta testing. All debugging has been completed and we are just looking for people to give us feedback on the product. All Beta members will receive a Guardian BMIII product which will retail for aprox. $350 FREE of charge.

We will only be selecting 2 or 3 people to help us out. Please post the information requested below if you are interested. We will use this information to help us decide whom we will use.

Xcell- you have already been pre selected. We will let you know when it is ready to be shipped.

Requested Information.
1.) Year of car.
2.) Type-S / Base Model
3.) Auto / Manual
4.) City and State
5.) Turbo kit installed - CN Stage I / CN Stage II / CN Stage III / Revhard / UR / Greddy
6.) PSI
7.) List all other mods

As a side note, we will also be using the information provided by you to select people to help us out with other product that will be developed in the future.

Regards,

2.type s
3.manual
4.trumbull, ct
5.greddy
6.7psi - getting tuned on mon
7.torque dampner, hayame exhaust, goldine springs,
8.250-300
9.not yet - currently winter in the NE

pm me or email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
RsxManJoe said:
2.type s
3.manual
4.trumbull, ct
5.greddy
6.7psi - getting tuned on mon
7.torque dampner, hayame exhaust, goldine springs,
8.250-300
9.not yet - currently winter in the NE

pm me or email me at [email protected]
1. 02'
2. Type-S
3. Manual
4. Chicago, IL
5. Cybernation Stage I
6. 10psi
7. 8lb Exedy Flywheel, Cerrametallic clutch, Greddy Evo
8. 240+ miles a week.
9. Been to the track last fall 8times. Can't wait til spring rolls around.

·
*BOOSTED* Lead Foot
1,518 Posts
1.) 2002
2.) Type-S
3.) 6 speed manual
4.) Boise, Idaho
5.) Turbo kit purchase today! Stage 1 with 60-1 hi-fi upgrade
6.) 7-10PSI
7.) Tein Flex struts, springs, 18 inch GTX-10 Wheels, Toyo T1-S tires, DC Sports CAI, ES Motor Mounts. That's all that I think are "performance related"
8.) 100-200+ miles a week. I often go out and drive just for the heck of it, in fact, after filling this out, I'm gonna go drive some more!:)
9.) I will be going to the 1/4 mile track as soon as the season opens at Firebird. I'm not sure how often because I've never gone.

Boost Junkie said:

Requested Information.
1.) Year of car.
2.) Type-S / Base Model
3.) Auto / Manual
4.) City and State
6.) PSI
7.) List all other mods

Regards,

·
Registered
235 Posts
pleeeeeeeeeeeease =)

1.) 2002
2.) Type-S
3.) Manual
4.) Rancho Cucamonga, California
5.) Turbo kit installed - CN Stage II + BlockGuard + ThickerHeadgasket
6.) 16psi
7.) ES motor mounts, bushings, Tein SS, 3 inch apexi turbo muffler, 225/45/17 Potenza S03s
8.) 300 miles a week
9.) Track season just started, ill be going every week.

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
Boost Junkie said:
Please post the information requested below if you are interested. We will use this information to help us decide whom we will use.

Regards,
What's up CN. This is Mitch from Carolina Performance Racing. I wouldn't mind helping you test out you new product. I'm in the middle of my Stage 2/3 build right now. I'll call you from the shop sometime in the next couple days to see what's up.

1.) Year of car: 2002
2.) Model: Type-S
3.) Transmission: Manual
4.) Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
5.) Turbo Kit: CN Stage I right now. Currently installing CN Stage II/III
6.) PSI: 7 now. 24 later.
7.) Modifications: Type-r cams, Type-r Intake manifold, Tanabe exhaust, Mugen motor mounts, ES motor mount inserts, ProClutch Stage 3 Clutch, Fidanza Flywheel...thats most of the engine setup. The rest is in my sig.
8.) Miles per week: Around 300 miles per week
9.) I go to the track often enough...when it's open.

·
Bitch where's my Money!
844 Posts
i just recently changed my name, i used to be RSXracer200

1.) 02
2.) Type-S
3.) Manual
4.) Union, nj
5.) CN Stage 3.5 (head is still stock for now)
6.) 25+
7.) sleeved block, forged pistons, forged steel rods, entire assembly balanced, machined all bottom end clearances to tight tolerances (blue printed), CN main studs, CN head studs, CN black magic I, CN black magic II upgrade, S-AFC2, AVC-R, clutch master flywheel, clutch master stage 4, Tial waste gate, Blitz BOV, ES motor mount inserts, upgraded fuel system, Autometer gauges (oil pressure/boost/air fuel), BridgeStone Potenza SO-3

heres a link to my car and parts:
http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/k2...&.done=http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/k20a2_power

8.) 450-500 miles per week
9.) As soon as English Town opens this year i will be going alot

·
BOOST
1,606 Posts
Boost Junkie said:
Requested Information.
1.) Year of car.
2.) Type-S / Base Model
3.) Auto / Manual
4.) City and State
6.) PSI
7.) List all other mods
1.) 2003
2.) Type-S
3.) Manual
4.) Rancho Cucamonga, CA
5.) CN Stage 1
6.) 10 at the moment, should be 8 when i get new spring.
7.) http://www.baddkar.com/rides.php?name=kevin
8.) 30miles to and from school three times a week, plus probably like 50 miles misc during the week.
9.) Haven't been yet, need wider tires =P

BTW: Doesn't this BMIII Guardian make it so you pretty much can drive with no worries?

·
Registered
281 Posts
1.) 2002
2.) Type-S
3.) Manual
4.) bozrah , connecticut
5.) CN Stage II
6.) 18
7.) tein ss w/edfc , tanabe exaust,V-AFC,....just upgraded block guards,h.gasket,etc.
8.) 250-400
9.) i plan on going a few times this summer

·
R.I.P Turbo'ed base auto
9,377 Posts
Hello i am very much interested in the beta testing. I am going to be going to cybernation shortly to have my turbo done so this would be a prime opportunity to have it done all at one time, im going some time in march soon. I also live close to your store so that would not be a problem.

Requested Information.
1.) 2002
2.) Base Model
3.) Auto
4.) Miami, Florida
5.) Turbo kit installed - CN Stage I (going to be done in march by you)
6.) Going to boost 7psi or what is recommended
7.) Borla Catback exhaust, Hondata IM gasket, Eibach Sportline Suspension with ingalls front and rear camber kit, mugen rear and front strut bars, obx rear lower tie bar, nology hot wires, ground wire kit,
8.) 200-300+ miles
9.) not very but going to start a lot more once the turbo is done.

Here is a link to pictures of my car with a full list of mods,
http://www.yeahi.onlineshowoff.com/

Boost Junkie said:

Requested Information.
1.) Year of car.
2.) Type-S / Base Model
3.) Auto / Manual
4.) City and State
6.) PSI
7.) List all other mods

Regards,

·
Registered
153 Posts
just a request in future testing of cybernation products

I am very interested in a turbo setup but I live in a climate that has a huge variation in temp. High in summer can reach 90 F and in winter it drops to -40 F. Now I'm not looking to race at -40 F but I would like to option to be able to drive the car in sub zero temps. So if a product like the Gardian can keep things safe I'd love to see some extreme testing too.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Pick me! Pick me! :)

Boost Junkie said:

Requested Information.
1.) Year of car.
2.) Type-S / Base Model
3.) Auto / Manual
4.) City and State
6.) PSI
7.) List all other mods

Regards,
1.) 2002
2.) Type-S
3.) Manual
4.) Charleston, SC
5.) CN Stage II
6.) 18 PSI
7.) my other mods
8.) 250-300 miles per week
9.) I have not been to the track, but plan on going in the future.

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
1.)2002
2.)Base
3.)auto
4.)Des Moines, Iowa
5.)CN stage 1
6.)10psi.
7.) other mods ground control coilovers, koni yellows, tenzo r shu 10s, magnaflow exhaust
8.)300 miles per week
9.) Will hit the track when racing season opens + auto x.

·
ASSISTANT MASTER MECHANIC
2,389 Posts
Boost Junkie said:

Requested Information.
1.) Year of car.
2.) Type-S / Base Model
3.) Auto / Manual
4.) City and State
6.) PSI
7.) List all other mods

Regards,
Requested Information.
1.) 2003
2.) Type-S
3.) Manual
4.) Virginia Beach, Virginia
5.) Turbo kit installed - CN Stage II
6.)18 PSI HI/ 15PSI LOW
7.) Skunk2 Racing Springs 2.5drop/Greddy Evo Cat/TDR 15lbs racing rims wrapped in 225/17/45 Potenza SO3's/PhantomGrip LSD/Exedy Clutch/ and Punjab Juice
8.) 350miles per week Aprox.
9.) Do you go to the 1/4 mile track? When the track is open I will be there about 4 to 8 times a month.

·
Registered
295 Posts
k20a2_power said:
i just recently changed my name, i used to be RSXracer200

1.) 02
2.) Type-S
3.) Manual
4.) Union, nj
5.) CN Stage 3.5 (head is still stock for now)
6.) 25+
7.) sleeved block, forged pistons, forged steel rods, entire assembly balanced, machined all bottom end clearances to tight tolerances (blue printed), CN main studs, CN head studs, CN black magic I, CN black magic II upgrade, S-AFC2, AVC-R, clutch master flywheel, clutch master stage 4, Tial waste gate, Blitz BOV, ES motor mount inserts, upgraded fuel system, Autometer gauges (oil pressure/boost/air fuel), BridgeStone Potenza SO-3

http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/k2...&.done=http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/k20a2_power

8.) 450-500 miles per week
9.) As soon as English Town opens this year i will be going alot

Holy Fuck. omg

·
Registered
22 Posts
Boost Junkie said:

Requested Information.
1.) Year of car.
2.) Type-S / Base Model
3.) Auto / Manual
4.) City and State
6.) PSI
7.) List all other mods

Regards,
1) 2003
2) Type-S
3) 6-speed Manual
4) Floral Park NY
5) CN Stage I
6) 9 PSI
7) Apex'i N1 Turbo Muffler and custom 3" piping, Eibach Springs, Spoon Front and Rear Strut Bars, Toyo T1-S tires.
8) 250 mpw
9) Yes, I go to the track with my friend (Mustang Cobra 514rwhp) hopefully the weather will get better soon so we can start going again. We go at least once every two weeks.

·
Registered
568 Posts
280whp Civic SI stage I

Another 80hr week.

The self-tuning Guardian was tested last week on a 25psi stage III RSX-S. This week we took the computer and installed it on a stock Civic SI EP3. The car ran perfectly naturally aspirated on 550cc injectors. We then installed a CN Civic stage I turbo kit using no return line and keeping the stock fuel pump in place. Guardian learned and adapted the new environment and auto adjusted the tuning accordingly. So far the Guardian has exceeded our expectations, a 400+whp car, a 280whp car and a stock car all running 550cc injectors were precision tuned without any modifications or any human tuning intervention. With Guardian's EI (embedded intelligence) self-tuning a high power turbo car is no longer a Cybernation dream but a reality.

With Guardian we now have a Stage I Civic that at 7000rpm puts out more hp and tq than most force-fed RSX-S bolt-on s. 279.5whp 228tq. The only upgraded part of the fuel system was the injectors (no return line, no FMU, no inline or upgraded in-tank fuel pump, no Apexi, no BM, boosting to 12 psi). The next step is a revised RSX base model and Civic Si stage I turbo kit that will cost $3699 making it the lowest cost and highest performing bolt-on turbo kit available for those models. The kits will be sold with Guardian revision A at 9 psi producing 270whp 215tq.

·
Bitch where's my Money!
844 Posts
this is RSXracer200, they probably called you today about the manifold and down pipe gaskets and about welding the bolts on the exhaust. any word on who you will be choosing for the testing? i was going to get a FMU next week but would rather have the BMIII / gaurdian. i have a decently extensive build and would love to try this.

http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/k2.../bc/k20a2_power

as you can see i bought the Safc-2 and was going to purchase the FMU and have it dyno tuned but id rather get this and skip the FMU and dyno tuning. besides i hear the diaphram in the FMU's can fail in rare cases and cause a lean condition :nervous:

1 - 20 of 203 Posts