Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
in my opinion the greddy kit has much better looking components (for example the headers) and the piping... wouldnt u be able to use all the greddy piping alongside the black magic and the 440 cc injectors and watever else u need from cyber???

what i'm trying to say is... can't u use the better lookin piping and stuff from the greddy with basically jus throwing on the t3/t4 that cn uses and the black magic piggy bk? wouldnt that be feasible?

or for that matter... couldnt u jus get any t3/t4 and custom piping and 440cc injectors and run the black magic on them?

·
K series tuning liberator
2,524 Posts
The T3/T4 turbo will not fit on the GReddy manifold designed for the T517Z turbo. But the BM/Apexi combo will work with the kit....basically gets rid of the emanage....it's debatable weither that will add power at all. Both do the basic same things....both can be tuned out for power. The emanage works without a return line fuel pressure regulator. The BM/Apexi combo requires it from what i understand.

·
Registered
284 Posts
i dont think you can use all the piping from the greddy kit, because the greddy manifold goes up, while the CN manifold points down. I agree though i would like to use the greddy intercooler and piping with the CN turbo and BM

·
Banned
3,435 Posts
the greddy kit has the profec e-01 now

·
Registered
144 Posts
Get the UR kit with the emanage upgrade. Full polished stainless steel piping and a T3/T4 turbo. Turbosmart wastegate (which works great...no boost creep at all) HKS BOV, 600 CC injectors.

·
riiiiiiight
2,405 Posts
pyropete said:
the greddy kit has the profec e-01 now
huh? I sincerely doubt it...you can USE the profec but it doesn't come with it...

·
Banned
3,435 Posts
Well, thats what I meant.. It doesn't come with it but it's the best way to tune it..

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
good info guys...

i didnt know the greddy kit comes with the e-01 now... whats the big difference between that and the e-manage? and so if i bought a greddy kit... and got the emanage that would mean i got the old kit that so much users on the forums complained about trouble?

what exactly is the UR kit?
UR is too short of a word to do a search on... i did it with the asterix and a million things came up but what i should see....

·
Registered
73 Posts
Is there a greddy kit release for the Base yet?

tan

·
K series tuning liberator
2,524 Posts
The correct info is as follows on the Profec E-01:

The E-01 is used as a boost controller and a Emanage editor...it does not come with the kit....but is highly recomended if you plan on running anything over 8psi(pre-set boost setting on the Greddy kit) It edits the emanage for tuning fuel maps...and is a boost controller as well....hopefully this dispells all other rumors about the GReddy kit coming with the E-01, and what the E-01 is. Do a search about the E-01 and Emanage....we have done several write ups on it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts