Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if the Hondata KPRO will work with Cybernation setup, so if anyone could answer that would help. Cause im going Cybernation stage II soon but what the Kpro for now, but if it wont work with cybernation I wont spend my money on the stand alone

·
Murderator
13,398 Posts
Yes...The Kpro is a stand along Engine management device....It will require alot of tuning on the dyno as there is no preset CN settings like there is for the JRSC or the Greddy Turbo Kit...

·
Registered
179 Posts
I was wondering the samething. How does the BMII + S-AFCII compare to the KPro as far as tuning and getting more HP? I mean I know the obvius answer is the KPro but is it really worth the 1G spent?

·
Westside GA crew member
6,150 Posts
Can we change those BOV's that come with that kit? cause I like the Greddy Type S BOV

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
typeSmugen said:
I was wondering if the Hondata KPRO will work with Cybernation setup, so if anyone could answer that would help. Cause im going Cybernation stage II soon but what the Kpro for now, but if it wont work with cybernation I wont spend my money on the stand alone

i was thinking this too, but if you are going with stage 2, the kpro is only good up to 11psi. plus i was hoping to use the stage2 with the kpro, with eibach's 9000rpm dual valve springs. it aint gonna work, cause of the 11psi limitation, and no has ever tried 9k rpm with turbo on our cars :(

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
i think cn is going to release something called the bm-dream...havent heard too much about it. can someone confirm what this is? isnt it a programmable module for ecu for the cn turbo kits?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts