Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cybernation owner count...........state what stage you have and don't post any other shit but the stage and psi.

·
Registered
175 Posts
All you have is what came with the stage 1 kit and you're running 12 lbs? And in the future you're adding pistons, rods, and sleeving the block to handle boost + 100 shots? Just trying to clear things up with your sig.

·
Premium Member
7,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
NOT TO BE MEAN BUT PLEASE PM HIM WITH QUESTIONS..........THIS TREAD IS ONLY FOR CYBERNATION STAGE AND PSI......THANK YOU:driving:

·
Bitch where's my Money!
844 Posts
cyber knows about the build in nj.......very soon i will have the stats.

but as far as the level of the motor build...id say its a stage 3.5

its sleeved with forged internals........the head is totaly stock unless cyber wants to help out with the $ situation (sponser) LOL

·
You really paid for that?
2,045 Posts
iirnited said:
All you have is what came with the stage 1 kit and you're running 12 lbs? And in the future you're adding pistons, rods, and sleeving the block to handle boost + 100 shots? Just trying to clear things up with your sig.
I was going to write a PM but he is not currently accepting them.
SO for just a minute.

I have a stock stage 1, 12 psi daily beatin' I mean driven.

My plan is to run 500HP all boost. Use the nitrous to get a big ass turbo spooled. It will be a 100hp shot direct port, (thats a little less than 175hp shot with a single fogger). I would prolly never spary it... to scared. After all that work it is not worth it.

Basically I just want more HP than wunluv ;)

Jk Current getting my as kicked... the worst part is, the driver is a girl.... lol :driving:

Back to the topic, sorry!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts