Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was gonna go with the greddy turbo, but cybernation is too bad ass with less problems and you can upgrade, not that greddy is bad its just i want power. My question is this: Which turbo should I get with mine with regard to t3/t4 or 60-1 or 62-1? and also wasnt the 500 horsepower cybernation car with the t3/t4? If thats the case i will def go with the t3/t4 for faster spool. plz give input on what the specs of each are. Thanks all :thumbsup:

· riiiiiiight
1,109 Posts
Murlo26 said:
I was gonna go with the greddy turbo, but cybernation is too bad ass with less problems and you can upgrade, not that greddy is bad its just i want power. My question is this: Which turbo should I get with mine with regard to t3/t4 or 60-1 or 62-1? and also wasnt the 500 horsepower cybernation car with the t3/t4? If thats the case i will def go with the t3/t4 for faster spool. plz give input on what the specs of each are. Thanks all :thumbsup:
You'd be better off calling cybernation if you want more specs on the differences between the turbos...

· Registered
204 Posts
umm, just to let you know, the greddy kit is also very upgradable. Did you see the magazine with the SI challenge? you can use turbo pistons and rods with any turbo kit and make your setup a stage II.
but if you are going with a stage I CN kit and want to put down big numbers you will want to go with the 60-1. the t3/t4 does spool a bit faster, but it does account for a lot of wheel spin. I have had both turbos in my car and i was much happier with the 60-1. if you are that concerned about when boost comes in get a ball bearing with a large bullet on the end.

· Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Im not ripping the Greddy kit or anything, I just think that with 4 grand I could get a better product in Cybernation, plus I was about to buy the Greddy, I just switched. Anyone else have any opinions as far as which turbo?

· Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
not whether cybernation is good(dont mean to sound like a dick) whether to get t3/t4 or 60-1 or 62-1?

· [email protected] stock tires I/E
483 Posts
I don't think people are putting the 62-1 in their cars but the ones with the 60-1 seem to be very pleased with its performance and I did hear you get more traction because it spools later than a t3/t4. The 60-1 is going to have better flow than the t3/t4 you just sacrifice some spool time so it kinda comes down to what you really want.

· Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I think I will go with the 60-1, because with our cars we need all the traction you can get. But I would like to know when each turbo spools (at what rpm?) (t3/t4 and 60-1) thanks

· Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I would really like to know the RPM's at which each spool if anyone knows, thanks.

· *BOOSTED* Lead Foot
789 Posts
60-1 starts at 2K rpm's, and full boost is right before 5k...making 1st, and 2nd REALLY quick, like as soon as you get into vtec, shift!

· OG Photo Crew
682 Posts
Thats what i went with bro . i called up cybernation and the suggested that i went with a 60-1 for my stage 1 . So of course i listened to the turbo wizards . I'm pretty sure thay know what they are talking about . haha . I'll let you know how everything goes after i get the kit and install . rick .

· Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
cool guys i think i will just go 60-1 sounds excellent.thanks for all your help

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.