Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 122 Posts

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
***Another Update*** July 21, 2004

Well my car is almost done... I have about 2200km's on the engine and I finaly booooooooooosted my car at 9lbs......I am speechless...........Honeslty I can't imagine what 20lbs will feel like.... my car pulls like a mother F#^ER the LSD and the clutch both work amazing........ :laughing: :thumbsup: Next on the list is a custome 3" exhaust.... and K-Pro........... can't wait.....
Here are some quick pix I took tonight... I will post all the install pix and the better pix of my car sooooooooon.......

pictures are on the last page

***Another Update***

I finaly got my car back from the Next Level Automotive, I am in the process of breaking in my engine I am at approx 1000km's already, everything is running good... It took me awhile to get used to my new clutch but its all good now... Next step is to tune and dyno my car... I will post pictures soon....

***Just an Update***

I found a really good shop to do my install, my car has been at Next Level Automotive for past few weeks, the install should be ready soon. I will post pictures, videos and my dyno charts. New addition to my set up is:

1) Quaife LSD
2) Bully Stage 4 Custom Build Clutch
3) NX Nt-cooler System

Hey Guys

I just came back from visting Cybernations in Ft. LAUREDALE I was down there for bike week and spring break... I couldn't help myself and I picked up Cybernation Stage III turbo kit for my RSX-S... Everytime I visited Cybernations... Chris and Lee were busy working on the cars... perfecting and making final touches on the Guardian that they are currently running on their boosted Civic Si...I guess the stories are true those guys don't sleep.. pulling all nighters... they have a pure passion for what they are doing....I would like to thank Clief for all the running around and getting the stage III ready for me before I left...

My Stage III set up consists of....

-Turbonetics 60-1 HI-FI Ball-Barring Turbo ( 2 3/4" inlet, 2" discharge)
-CustomTurbo manifold
-Turbo Piping
-Turbonetics Evolution Wastegate
-Wastegate piping
-Turbo XS Blow Off Valve
-Spearco Intercooler
-Intercooler Piping
-CN K-Series Downpipe
-RSX K20 Forged Piston Set 86 MM Turbo
-CN Race RODS
-CN High performance racing aluminum 8lb flywheel
-550cc+ Injectors
-Fuel System Upgrade
-CN Triple Layer Steel k-series Head gasket
-CN Aluminum Block Guard
-CN Black Magic
-gauges, pillar, S-AFCII APEXI, NGK spark plugs, MSD fuel management, oil lines, hoses, MSD Fuel Management

Here are some pictures from my trip, my kit and my car...

I live in Toronto Area and I am looking for an experienced shop that would complete my stage III install..... I need some help guys anyone??????? I want to get an installer ASAP..............................................

Thx Tom

·
turbo
1,293 Posts
hey is that bike yours or did you rent it somewhere, sorry to get off topic but i was looking for a place that rents motorcycles

·
Turbo, I Wish!
183 Posts
Well, I'm jealous but I'm happy for you! I think your one of the first Canadians to have a CN kit other than Ducky Wucky but the shop installing his kit had his car on fire. I wanted to go down for bike week but that is a long drive. On the other hand it sounds like you made it worth while. Good luck!

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
studsrsx said:
Well, I'm jealous but I'm happy for you! I think your one of the first Canadians to have a CN kit other than Ducky Wucky but the shop installing his kit had his car on fire. I wanted to go down for bike week but that is a long drive. On the other hand it sounds like you made it worth while. Good luck!
If I am the first one then I really need to find a good installer to complete the job I would hate to have a shop fuck up like they did with Ducky Wucky..... U should of went down for the bike week.. it was a long drive 22hrs but well worth it.....

·
Turbo, I Wish!
183 Posts
Post lots of pics on progress. Always next year for bike week as for turbo I would like to do something this year. What was duties like bringing the kit across. Now is the time to buy as our dollar is good.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
studsrsx said:
Post lots of pics on progress. Always next year for bike week as for turbo I would like to do something this year. What was duties like bringing the kit across. Now is the time to buy as our dollar is good.

I will get lots of pics for sure... I just want to get a good installer and get th e job done so more people can order the kit and not worry about getting it properly installed... as for duty.. I put the kit in a Hockey Bag... and off I went it was barried under a bunch of our bags... $0 duty :laughing:

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
damn i bet it took a huge chunk of change out of your pocket ehh...
so how much gains is this setup suppose to give you?...
and will this stage be able to be driven daily?

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I am looking at over 400whp.... I am not using darton sleeves which u don't need unless u go more then 500whp..... and yes it can be everyday driven....

·
[email protected] stock tires I/E
1,091 Posts
is that bike a 600RR?

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Real nice. What was the pocket damage?

1 - 20 of 122 Posts