Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
41 - 55 of 55 Posts

· Banned
3,454 Posts
Boost Junkie said:
Are you using an FMU on a stage I? If so you are going to have a ton of fuel. The base settings will definately be too rich.
Nah I'm not really using it, for now I'm just gonna be starting it up so I can back it out of my driveway and up onto a flatbed for when we tow my car to Houston.

I just want my car to be able to move. When I get to houston, the car is immediately going to a shop out there so I can convert it to a stage 2.

· Banned
3,454 Posts
Okay one last question. I just wanna be clear about which is feed and which is return. From what I've been told, the oem line gets reversed and fuel "returns" to the pump through there. Is that the case in this setup? Or is the return going to be that extra line I install?

This setup is going to replace the oem hose w/ greeen clips right? The one that connects to the rail, and that one thats tucked back on the firewall (also has a light green clip).

After the return and feed is confirmed I'll be able to handle the rest. I know the pressure is enormous, would I simply slide the hose over that small tube and tighten a hose clamp over it?

· Banned
3,454 Posts
Heh, really I just wanted to know how the fmu and pump were hooked up. I'm sure you could imagine receiving a pump & fmu in a box w/ no instructions what-so-ever and wondering how it all hooked up.

What I wanna do:
-install fuel return line
-install fmu & pump
-go with 550cc injectors
-install pistons/rods/headgasket/blockguard/headstuds
-increase boost to 16 or so for now

After a tune I'll proceed to hold on for dear life:laughing:

· Banned
3,454 Posts
Will do. The last time I called it was busy all day. I'll just keep trying and ask for you.:thumbsup:

Thanks for helping me man...

See there folks? You think revhard would've done that for me? You think they would've made a paint illustration for me?

This speaks for itself.

41 - 55 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.