Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

201 - 220 of 239 Posts

·
SOO SPICY
5,355 Posts
Like password jdm I think that's about it. Don't remember the thread pitch exactly but search for it. And then shop around for one. You won't find one you like without having to electric le tape it

·
Sup Dawg
689 Posts
So how do I make it 10x1.25? (Or can you find one that is a Neo Chrome Nob that will fit auto)

Cause it says Universal and I see theirs a bolt in the picture that will help make it fit?

·
Premium Member
3,816 Posts
The center console will fit from any year .

when they say universal they mean it can fit any shifter with that thread pitch . not just honda or Acura . find a knob with the same thread pitch as you and your good to go .

·
Sup Dawg
689 Posts
Passing inspection? Was just questioning how would they know where the shifter position is. Of course I said it's on the speedometer but... You know.... Dumbasses :iptf:

·
10 Wheels > 4 Wheels
487 Posts
So how do I make it 10x1.25? (Or can you find one that is a Neo Chrome Nob that will fit auto)

Cause it says Universal and I see theirs a bolt in the picture that will help make it fit?
You could always cut off the stock threads and weld on the half with 10x1.25. Considering the car is automatic, it's not going to see the amount of abuse or wear that a manual would, and the boot would cover the weld. Just an idea. :dontknow:

·
Registered
30 Posts
For all you guys wishing they made shift knobs for our base models just buy any knob and make a adapter or buy a adapter or use abunch of electic tape. I made my own adapter and bought a blox knob & it looks BA :) ,wish i new how to post pictures on here but its pretty straight foward.

·
Registered
49 Posts
so uh almost one year bump but...

So I HAVE TO cut off the plastic where the boot was stapled? I realize it doesn't fit, but I just want to make sure.

Here is a pic.

201 - 220 of 239 Posts