Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

181 - 185 of 185 Posts

·
DC5
4,573 Posts
Just finished my conversion. Just waiting on my jdm f.o.b. Cover to come.
can u put links to where u bought ur parts? i contacted a ebay seller and he told me that I need to send him my car so he can copy it for me cause of ebay policy (i was like wtf). please lmk

·
Bobalife
1,201 Posts
can u put links to where u bought ur parts? i contacted a ebay seller and he told me that I need to send him my car so he can copy it for me cause of ebay policy (i was like wtf). please lmk
Check page 7. That's where I bought mine. I bought the key and did all the work myself.

·
Bobalife
1,201 Posts
the heeltoe link is the same as the link i posted but with a black H and a trunk button. I wanna do the chip swap my self and have the key copied myself.
I also bought the jdm fob cover from ICB. It's on sale right now. I didn't want a trunk button so I figured out which 2 button Honda key had the same fcc id as the Rsx and had HeeltoeAuto mill the blade for me. Then I took it to the hardware store to get it cut, transferred the chip and programmed the fob. Now I'm working on a switchblade key.

·
2006 RSX Modded
3 Posts
For any of you that are like me and will be trying this in the future, here's a reupload of all the pictures since photobucket drops the picture quality if you open it more than once.

Mirror for pictures without photobucket: https://imgur.com/a/iAuQ35r

4 year old bump but oh well, thanks for the DIY guide dude. Doing it this week.

181 - 185 of 185 Posts