Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
I f**ked Spaz's sister
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
allright ppl, this is my first showoff so try to be nice... building on a college students budget. By no means a photographer, so dont flame on the pics. and its rare to be show quality clean, so look past the dirt.

When I first bought it back in june 2008.

DIY black outs and 20% tint all around.

Greddy Ti-c exhaust, along with CRSX injen CAI.

Authentic Type R wing, Enkei RF-1 17x7, OEM fogs with yellow vinyl.

Insects love the RSX :laughing:

have a set of buddy club n+ in the basement waiting to be installed. but because the RSX is my only car, dont wanna get stuck driving in this with it lowered. gotta love winters in Wisconsin.

Also installed but not pictured:
Comp. Clutch carbon kevlar stg 2 cluth
Comp. Clutch ultra lightweight flywheel
Revo Short Throw w/ strut king bushings
Kpro

·
I f**ked Spaz's sister
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
How much total was it for the R wing? with install,+,+ w.e.
i bought it off a member here on CRSX for $375 shipped. lucky it was allready NHBP so no painting required, and i installed it myself, real easy. Just look under ur hatch and u will see the 4 premarked drilling points.

·
Doesn't Give A F*ck
20,301 Posts
sweet

·
I f**ked Spaz's sister
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Those Buddy Club N+'s will be a nice upgrade
yea, ive been searching craigslist for a while trying to find a decent winter beater. the coilovers prob wont be installed until next spring.

·
PSHH
2,183 Posts
:fuu: that winter pic reminds me why i dont drive the rsx in the winter but i was planning on doing so this year. :ugh:

·
I f**ked Spaz's sister
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
:fuu: that winter pic reminds me why i dont drive the rsx in the winter but i was planning on doing so this year. :ugh:
i have the stockies with a set of Dunlop winter sport 3Ds, great winter tire, made a world of differance

1 - 20 of 37 Posts