Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2006 RSX Type-S
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everybody, so I used this forum countless times for valuable resources in caring for my Type-S for the past couple of years, and I never felt the need to post since pretty much everything that had to be said has been said... anyway, I recently got hit around the left front wheel, and despite desperately wanting to fix it up, the estimates were too crazy to justify doing it. So anyway, I’m looking to Sell the whole thing, without removing anything to somebody who is interested in pristine DC5 parts. So anyway, description:
2006 RSX Type-S Bone stock
Jade Green Metallic (beige interior)
50,000 miles (I know...)
Brand new oem steering wheel (just 1 or 2k miles on the steering wheel)
Brand new oem shift boot with oem titanium shift knob
The car had brand new a-spec suspension, but the left front struts are obviously effed, I can provide the oem struts that had about 45k miles on them.
brand new oem fog lights From acura (unopened) never got around to fitting them
Brand new oem RSX-S titanium (color) floor mats all around (unopened still in original bag)
The car also had a brand new oem (as in, not oem style, but actually authentic Honda) type r spoiler that came in the jade green metallic color.
seats were in ok condition, I never treated the passenger side seat with leather conditioner so it had tears from being too tight.
there’s probably more things, but I just don’t remember I put a lot if money into it I really loved it, and might get another one in the future.
Everything worked on the car previous to the accident. The engine is in perfect condition, And I have no doubt that it will continue to be perfect if cared for. I changed the oil every 3k miles and used only hamp synergy oil filters and spoon drain plugs on engine and tranny. I would hit vtec like once a month, if that, and that was about it, I never modified it, or raced it. The tranny was not quite as perfect as the engine, it did have the occasional 3rd gear wall (I got it like that, I was the 2nd Owner, and I changed the tranny fluid to honda mtf twice) the body was completely rust free (socal and sotex so no snow) and I can provide pictures of anything and everything for anybody who is seriously interested. The only accident damage is around the front left fender, wheel and suspension. I can’t part it out unfortunately,I don’t have anybody that can take it apart and I live in an HOA where they won’t let me have a stripped down lawn ornament in my parking spot. By the way, I am located in South Texas. Please hmu or let somebody know who might be interested. Wasn’t sure if I should post this here or in for sale, but I thought that more people might see it here. If anyone thinks that I should move it to the for sale section I’ll do that.

·
Super Moderator
23,734 Posts
well you'll definitely want to put this in the correct section if you are looking to sell the car. Plus pictures are needed also.

I moved it and changed title a little, you can edit as needed.

·
Registered
2006 RSX Type-S
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! Yes, Let me upload some pictures. by the way, now that I looked at the pictures I see that I also had authentic Mugen sports pedals. Some of these pictures are before the accident some are after. Also, I’m 99% sure I can’t sell this locally. This is camaro and truck land, I’ve never seen a single RSX type S around here, even not very many hondas period.. so probably this is meant more for someone from another part of Texas, like the cities, SA Houston, Corpus, etc.

Attachments

·
Registered
2006 RSX Type-S
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would be removing the head unit btw I need that for my IS300 hehe. Just a couple of things I remembered, car has brand new brake pads, and brand new a/c compressor which was working properly last time I used it. Feel free to contact and ask questions.

Attachments

·
Registered
2006 RSX Type-S
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sure. I paid around $300 for them at a dealership website, go ahead and make me an offer. DM if you want.

·
Registered
2006 RSX Type-S
1 Posts
Are you willing to part with the wing and trunk lip? If so, how much would you be looking for plus shipping cost to 22015 zip code area?

Thanks! Yes, Let me upload some pictures. by the way, now that I looked at the pictures I see that I also had authentic Mugen sports pedals. Some of these pictures are before the accident some are after. Also, I’m 99% sure I can’t sell this locally. This is camaro and truck land, I’ve never seen a single RSX type S around here, even not very many hondas period.. so probably this is meant more for someone from another part of Texas, like the cities, SA Houston, Corpus, etc.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts