Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Gold Fancy!!
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
damn the guy who did my tefflon coating at my dealership.. i picked up my car yesterday and didn't get to see it in the sun light till today. fuckin swirl marks all over my car it's so bad in the sun light, you can really see it. i am going to call my dealer tomorrow morning and raise hell with them. im going to ask them to refund the money for the tefflon coating or paint my car over or something.. im so freakin pissed. not only did they fuck up my paint, both side mirriors are freakin scratched up and the black part that connects to the the door is discolored looks like the sun faded it or some shit.. not only that there is some oild or grease stains that couldn't be taken off..... so i got 2 new side mirriors , and interior door pannels on order.. i'm gonna have to wait about a week for the parts to come in and i have to complain about the swirl marks... freaking the whole car has swirl marks:firemad: :jigglemad :jigglemad :jigglemad. sorry i just wanted to ventalate. my car is only about 1 month old and already is fucked up. first it was paint stains under each tire well ( was fixed before the tefflon coating) and at the same time my rear hatch was unaligned, now this shit!!!:jigglemad :firemad: :shooting: daMn.. this sucks for me big time..

1 - 1 of 1 Posts