Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:firemad: :firemad: This is the second time someone pulled a hit and run on me!!!!!:firemad: :firemad: God must not like my drivers side rear end, first time was in a pay to park lot . It looked like they were trying to pull into the space and then hit my bumper and uncliped it, ok easy fix I popped the clips back in and a little touch up paint no big deal. Now this time just sucks and it happened in my condo parking lot looks like they were pullin out and cut the wheel too much and hit it about 8" to 10" infront of the tire and just draged their bumper across my car :( :( :( , I went to my local body guy and he gave me a ballpark of 800 to 1000 bucks. Sorry for the long post but I needed to rant a little bit.

·
Registered
135 Posts
damn that sucks. stand in you lot of a day and look for a guy with scratches on his bumper

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ive been eyeballin the shit out of every car in the lot, havent found the basterd yet but when I do....................
:run: :shooting:

·
Registered
21 Posts
man that sux ....

someone pulled a hit n run on my old lude bout 2 months ago n i didn't really care ... but if they pulled that shit with tha Ac. then heads will roll

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! life sucks. any of the suspects paint on your car? know what color it is? also look if anybody got damages in your complex.
It had to have been a dark car or they rubbed the paint off cuz theres no paint on it, I think it may have been my neighbors kid sister but i cant really prove it cuz her car is a POS and has scratches and dents allover it.:dontknow: Oh well. I guess im SOL on this one.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts