Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
5,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Took some pics in and around UMass with my girlfriends Canon powershot SD1000. Some pics are a little grainey which I have no idea why. I think I had it on a different setting. Well anyways, here are some pics of my whip until I get my Nikon d40 in May along with my yellow fogs, mugen front and rear lip and 06 side skirts. Thanks for looking

+Rep is welcomed and will be returned :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
not feeling the rims or the ivtec dohc sticker or aem plate frame

+1 for front conversion
to each his own. I still gotta get a CRSX rear plate. I took the AEM one from my civic, rather than keeping the dealer frame on :rolleyes:

I like the ivtec decal cuz I feel like something is just missing and it gives it a more sporty feel.

Rims are rims. they look pretty bad ass actually and were cheap. When you're in college, you're not made of money by any means.

Thanks though for the rep and checkin out and leavin feedback :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Props on the conversion but enough with the polished lip rims....jeez. Dont get why people like those. Take sticker off and get a lip kit.

eh, well the I've always been a fan of polished lips on Black wheels and gunmetal, but anything else not so much, I didn't wanna have the whole wheel black, so I went the polished route. Keepin the decal, lol. lip kit is next on the list, of course after fogs and a camber kit. Then some motor work

·
Registered
621 Posts
love how people feel the need to tell you what to do with your car so that it will look like every other rsx on crsx. just ignore them and do what you like. keep up the good work and nice conversion. +rep

Reactions: DarkDc5

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
nice conversion..yea i dont like the rims or the decal..but hey it your car and dont do what other people say, just because they have different taste then you...
bump for the front end conversion =)

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
nice conversion

1 - 20 of 57 Posts