Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Made in China
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all. I'm looking to get a dashmat (b/c my car bakes in 100+ F heat :firemad: and I'm afraid cracking might occur) from Checker for my '04 but they currently do not have 04's listed in their computer. I asked them to search for fitment on 03's and it turned up but I'm unsure if the dash in the 03's is exactly like the 04's. Does anyone know if the dash in the 03's and 04's are the same? Any help would be appreciated.

· Registered
46 Posts
FWIW, my 1998 Integra sat in the sun all day every day through many Florida summers. The dash or any of the interior pieces never had sun-related problems. I can't verify it, but I don't think there was even much fading. I wasn't religious about cleaning or conditioning either- toward the end I'd just do a quick swipe when the dust got thick.

· Registered
2 Posts
DashMats

I'm looking for a dash cover but not the carpet kind. I usually buy the signature series by DashMat but they don't make a color that really matches my car. I have the Jade Green car and the interior really isn't brown or gray. Does anyone know of a suede or velour dash cover that comes in a good matching color? Thanks!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.